Don't Move: Chapter One

Chapter one: Back-stabbing friend?

He punched me hard in the stomach. I stumbled back and tried to kick him but it seemed almost impossible. I found a piece of wood on the ground near me. I picked it up and used it to block his hits. He grabbed it out of my hand and punched me again. I kicked him in the stomach, sending him backwards, but he ran at me incredibly fast and pushed me hard. My back hit a tree and I arched in pain. I didn't have the chance to move before he hit me in the stomach again making me cough blood. God, I should have taken fighting lessons. He hit me straight in the mouth. The sweet flavour of my blood remained in my mouth as I fell down. I felt my breathing weaken. Was this the end? I looked up at him. He was smirking down at me. He was wearing a black mask to cover his face. I saw his emerald green eyes for the first time. I felt sort of compelled to their beauty...

'Sweet dreams, princess' His voice.. Sounded crueler than the devil. All of a sudden I felt a sharp pain in my stomach... Had he stabbed me? The pain... It was unbearable. I was numb, horrified and deathly afraid. I felt a warm liquid soak my dress. Before I knew it, my vision went blank, and everything disappeared into the darkness...