[ 3 ] 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒔

Aʟʟ Wᴀʀɴɪɴɢs ᴀɴᴅ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ɪɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:

- [Tʜɪs Tᴇxᴛ] ᴍᴇᴀɴs Pᴏɪɴᴛ ᴏғ Vɪᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, TɪᴍᴇSᴋɪᴘs, Tɪᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ᴅᴀᴛᴇ/ʏᴇᴀʀ/ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ, Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

- (This Text) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ᴛʜᴇ Aᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ɪs ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

- This type of text(just tilted words) ᴍᴇᴀɴs ɪᴛ ɪs ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏʀ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ, ɪғ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪsɴ'ᴛ [Fʟᴀsʜʙᴀᴄᴋ]/[Mᴇᴍᴏʀʏ] ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ғʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇʜɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, ᴘᴏssɪʙʟʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜɪᴛᴇ ᴀ ғᴀʀ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴇᴛᴄ.

Eɴᴊᴏʏ
______________________

"Sounds like you had a nice chat."

The girl just glanced at the male, her tone of voice unamused, "I would've preferred you, Lucifer."

"... You really think so?"

"Absolutely not~!"

Diavolo just smiled at the interaction, "Well, if you were suddenly brought to a strange place and then get told that an unfamiliar face will now take care of you, you'd certainly feel anxious."

The girl just sweatdropped, 'I'm more worried than anxious at this point...'

"However, Mammon isn't the only one to help you out." Y/N perked up at this as she focused all her attention to the prince, "Now then... we still need to introduce our new friend to your brothers, Lucifer."

The girls head snapped towards Lucifer, a huge smile on her face, the man looked at the girl and sighed, the redhead also faced Lucifer, "And it's probably better that you do that instead of me, wouldn't you say?" Diavolo grinned as Lucifer sighed, once again.

"Yes... As much as I dread the idea of doing so, you're right."

A champagne haired male then stepped forward, "Oh, come now. Really? You should be honoured that you get to introduce such a sweet and charming little brother like me!"

Lucifer frowned, "This one here is Asmodeus. He's the fifth eldest. He is the Avatar of Lust."

'Hoe, whore.'

Asmodeus' eyes widened, offended by what his brother referred to him as, "Wh... I can't believe you just totally ignored what I said! And not only that, you referred to me as this one. How rude!" Asmodeus pouted as the blondie scoffed at him, "Hmph. At least he didn't ignore you altogether. How do you think I feel?"

Lucifer just glanced at the blonde, arms crossed as he introduced him to the h/c girl, "That one there is Satan,"

'The demon? Oh wait... they're demons...'

"The fourth eldest of us. At first glance, he may seem like a responsible demon with a good head on his shoulders, but looks can be deceiving." The girl looked at Lucifer then at Satan, Lucifer, Satan, Lucifer, Satan, then her eyes widened, 'Oh fuck they look alike!'

Satan got an irk mark, 'Is someone comparing me with him💢' he then cleared his throat, "Aha so I'm that one, am I?" Satan then faced Y/N, "Nice to meet you, Y/N."

The girl nodded, "Likewise."

"I am Satan, the Avatar of Wrath."

Y/N then started observing everyone except for Diavolo, 'Lucifer, Pride. Mammon, Greed. Hmm,' the girl was then surrounded by light runes which caused everyone to back away, few moments later and the runes disappeared, Y/N was still deep in thought that she didn't noticed the runes.

'Pride, Wrath, Lust and Gluttony. Four of the Seven Deadly Sins. If my guess is correct, Lucifer and his brothers are the representative of the Seven Deadly Sins.' Y/N then looked at the brothers, who is currently in shock, 'With Lucifer being the oldest and as stated he is the Avatar of Pride, that would mean that the order of sin is pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony and then sloth.'

After that thought, she looked at practically everyone, "Why do you look like you've seen a ghost?"

Lucifer just cleared his throat to snapped out the others from their trance, "Now, the one there with the very grumpy look on his face is Beelzebub." Y/N lifted her head to look at the orange haired male, a frown on his face as he held his stomach, "He's the sixth oldest."

"Lucifer, I'm hungry."

"That's too bad.(Author: LUCIFERR!) Now behave yourself."

The girl smiled a bit at this Beelzebub as she took out one of her stash of chocolate from her hoddie pocket, wow, that hoddie contains a lot of things, "Here." Y/N handed a whole bag of chocolate to Beelzebub in which he brightened up as he took the back, "Thanks." The girl just smiled and faced Lucifer, "I will take a guess that this one here," she pointed at Beelzebub who was busy eating chocolate, "Is Beelzebub, Avatar of Gluttony." Lucifer nodded, "So..."

"There are seven of us brothers in all," Y/N smirked but hid it with her sleeves, "And I am the eldest."

"Mammon, the second oldest of us, will be here soon. My other brothers aren't here at the moment," Y/N's smirk fell as her eyebrows twitched, 'You think I'm fucking blind.'

The girl have practically ignored the rest of the conversation due to focusing on her anger towards Lucifer, the only thing she managed to hear was the 'staying with the brothers to keep her safe' part, this caused Y/N to be most irritated, "I'm sorry but did you say 'keep me safe'?"

Lucifer nodded, is he ignoring the girl or what, "Must agree with Diavolo, but that doesn't mean that there aren't vulgar demons out there who wouldn't harm you."

'Dude. I'm a detective and my life is always at stake. I LITERALLY ALMOST DIED! TWICE! AND YOU THINK YOU AND YOUR SHITY BROTHER CAN PROTECT ME!?!?'

Author: Except Beel 🥰

"If anything were to happen to you, it would be our responsibility," 'IT BETTER BE!?' "And I won't betray Diavolo's expectations." The girl started to calm down as she gazed at Lucifer and whispered to herself, "Are you fucking gay?"

After that, Y/N practically ignored everything else, she was handed a phone and started chatting with Diavolo with Satan making a snarky reply. After that, they just have to wait for the second born 'scumbag'.

-Bang!

The door slammed open revealing a white haired male with blue to yellow gradient eyes, expression seems to be annoyed as he entered the room.

The girl turned around and observed the newcomer, first thing she noticed is the colour, yellow.
______________________

>~ 𝐃𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬 ~<

Y/N at times gives a fake smile which was something she picked up from Dazai

• Y/N already have a love-hate with Asmodeus because of his personality and his way of speaking

Satan is impressed by Y/N's ability to thoroughly annoy Lucifer

Y/N is an absolute bookworm, just basing it on her knowledge about the Seven Deadly Sins and being able to somewhat memorise some important information

______________________

Author: Lots of plot holes and me being me decided not to fix them✨