Araw-Araw

Mahiwaga pipiliin ka
sa araw araw.

A black fierce eyes met a pretty obsidian eyes they look at each other for a while but was interupted when one talk.

"Kim Dokja.Can you not sacrifice yourself just for one second please."

"Sorry?"

"I said please don't leave me, just.... stay with me."

"But you can stay on Lee Seolwha and the others?"

"Their nothing like you."

Mahiwaga ang nadarama
sa 'yoy' malinaw.

Yoo Joonghyuk always hinted that he likes being with Dokja,only Dokja.But Dokja seems to not get it. he always thought that Yoo Joonghyuk was going to kill him.

"Kim.Dokja."

"Yes Yoo Joonghyuk? D-do you need something?"

"Why are you always running away like a cat when I want to be close with you?"

"Ah-ahaha do I need to answer that?"

"Yes I want answers."

"Can you not see how you behave when I'm with you? You always have that 'I will kill you' face whenever you see me..." while scratching the back of his neck

From the start. They always misunderstand each other . Yoo Joonghyuk thinks that the way he acts to Dokja was a good one but to Dokja's perspective it's quite the opposite. The way he acts is always that scary aura.

Mahiwaga wag
nang mawawala araw araw.

"Kim Dokja what are you doing."

"Yoo Joonghyuk-ah why do you always think that I will do something intense?"

"Have you not realize that you do it everytime"

"Is that a compliment Yoo Joonghyuk? then thank you."

"Its not. but I warned you not to do something stupid. I will kill for real this time."

"Is that how you describe me Yoo Joonghyuk? i feel offended."

Mahiwaga pipiliin
ka sa araw araw.

"If I choose you as my Constellation sponsor, will I get to finally meet you?"

[Constellation 'Demon King Of Salvation', is shaking his head.]

[••••••••••••••••••••••••••]

[This story is just for that one reader.]