1

I was waiting with those other mfs, waiting to get repeaed. "Nah girl why she talking so much." I whisper to my best friend. "idk" she replies. damn. then finalllyyy the reaping begins. that lady walks up to the bowl and takes out the piece of paper, then she walks to the microphone and reads it. "Your Mom.. OKAY who wrote that?!" She says in disbelief, while im dying. "bruh whatever.. I VOLUNTEER!" I scream. My best friend looks at me in shock. "what? i get to vibe with ceaser and that banger for 3 minutes, yeehaw!"

The lady seems happy, like girl tf she happy im going to die or smt? Whatever. I walk up to her. "AYYY my names tickle timpson yuhh" The lady smiles brightly "Aw what a great name sweetie!" //Wtf.// . Then she goes and takes out another piece of paper for da boyzzzz. "Jamal" A boy walks up to the stage. "Ayyy Jamalll do you remember me? i lend you a pen 3 years agooo" Jamal nods. "Yuh i remember you, but im going to kill you anyways, hahahahahha" "Bitch tf? Nahh im going to kill you earlier" The lady just watches us. "Well then... you can go say goodbye to your families" I look at her "Nahh aint no way im going to say goodbye to those fuckers,  like my mom will be mad cuz i cant do the chores while im in the games." The lady just shrugs. Fucking Bitch. "Girl whats your name btw?" "Mine? Im Maria" "Bruh basic ass name" ." whateeverrrr. im going to die anywayss. I go to the train and crush into a ugly mfer. "'scuse me" The boy looks at me with a smug face "your excu-" "Boy shut your goofy ahh ass up." I go into to the train "DAMNNN this train more worth than my whole district."