《 chapter 11: golf activities》

"You suck at golf." Georgia tells Paige as she's holding her golf club on both her shoulders.

"Oh ha ha, very funny joke." Paige sarcastically states as she had missed her hit on the golf ball into the hole.

And this is why she paints instead of golf.

She's really not good at sports, as you can tell.

After that ruthless comment, Georgia gave her, and she made another hit and missed the hole twice in a row.

"Okay, wow! Now you're off the charts." She claims at her miserable form.

"You haven't even taught me how to get a better angle." Paige glares at her with all her might.

"I just love seeing you struggle." Georgia smirks at her.

Paige gives her a stern look, "Not funny."

"Okay, how about we take a break?" Georgia offers, and Paige reluctantly took it immediately.

They both left their golf clubs in their golf club bag and went inside to get a lunch break.

They got their orders and went back outside and sat on the couches. They both went on their phones, and Paige scrolled through Instagram relentlessly.

The waiter came by and placed their meals on the table. Paige and Georgia thanked the waiter and ate their food.

"So, how's Jason?" Georgia brings up out of nowhere.

"Jason? Well... he's really great. He's changing for the better, which I like." Paige explains to her best friend.

"That's good! Have you guys kissed yet?" Georgia snoops in her love interaction.

"What? No, we haven't." She declined quickly.

"Yet." Georgia motions her glass towards her.

"Whatever imagination you can think of." Paige tells her.

"Oh, I already know what I'm imagining of. Don't worry." Georgia chuckles and smirks.

"Ew gross! You're weird." Paige briefs her.

"Not as weird that you haven't asked him out yet!" She yells.

"I have been with him, just not on a date, yet." Paige defends herself.

"You better!" Georgia tells Paige.

"Speak of the devil." Paige replies as she motions herself to Jason and his new friend that walked in the golf area.

Georgia turns around and sees them both. Paige sees Georgia's eyes widen at the sight of Jason's new friend.

"Who's he? He's so handsome." Georgia's eyes flutter at the 'view'.

"Georgia's got herself a crush now, do we?" Paige's facial expression changes because of Georgia's mood.

"No, I don't!" Georgia denies as she hides herself as Jason sees Paige in delight, and so does his friend, too, towards Georgia.

"Hey, Paige and Georgia!" Jason waves and walks over to them.

Georgia brings herself outward and gives a slight wave to them.

"Paige. Georgia. This is Henry. Henry, this is Paige and Georgia." Jason introduces us to Henry, which is his new friend.

Henry waves at them, and they wave back.

"Do you guys mind if we sit here with you guys?" Henry said with a politeness in his voice.

"Yeah, definitely!" Georgia accepts his request, and they both get comfortable on the couch as Henry sits next to Georgia while Jason sits next to Paige.

"So what are you guys doing this summer?" Jason inquires.

"I'm going to Europe with my family for a month in July." Georgia responds as she takes a bite of her food.

"Not much for me. All I know is I'm going to Nevada, Reno, in California for a couple of weeks in July as well." Paige explains to her friends.

"Sweet! I've been there before, it's so pretty and such a cool place." Henry tells them with excitement.

"That's cool!" Paige compliments him.

"What about you guys?" Georgia asks Henry and Jason.

"I'm going to Greece in August!" Henry replies with joy printed on his face.

"I'm traveling to Croatia, I heard it has amazing weather and cool activities there." Jason answers.

Paige felt a pair of arms wrapped around her shoulder with a tingling sensation. Butterflies swarmed around her stomach with an aching splash. She blushed uncontrollably. Fortunately, Henry and Jason didn't notice except for Georgia.

Georgia always loved seeing her best friend flushed and happy. It was her favorite thing in the world, seeing her happy and, most importantly, her own family.

"You guys should see Paige's gnarly skills in golf." Georgia informs Henry and Jason. Jason gives a look towards Paige while she tries to cover up her embarrassment.

"Oh really? Let's see them." Jason says in curiosity.

"What about Georgia's skill? She is obviously the master in golf." Paige tries to pave her attention to Georgia's.

"Henry and Georgia can have their time together." Jason states as he gets up, and so does Paige, while Henry and Georgia have run off.

Paige is resistant and hesitant, but she couldn't let down Jason with one major bad hit.

She took her golf club out of her bag and grabbed a golf club from the stack. She crouched down and put the golf ball on the tee. She settled herself into her form, braced herself, and missed hitting the ball.

She grunts in exasperation and sighs deeply.

"I'll never get it right." She hopelessly states

"You'll get it. Don't overthink it. Just do it." Jason grabbed her hands into his and kissed them. She flushed awkwardly and gave it a try one more time.

She went back into her form, hit the ball miraculously, and flew into the hole.

"Oh my god! Thank you, Jason. Thank you so much." She hugged Jason tightly, and he wrapped her arms around her body.

"Anytime, angel." Jason told her and gave a kiss on her forehead.

"You're my good luck charm now." Paige chuckles.

"I guess I am now." Jason agreed with her.

"Mhmm!" Paige hums in delight.

"I want to ask you something." Jason makes a statement.

"Sure, what is it?" Paige inquires.

"Will you go out on a date with me?" Jason asks her in a nervous tone, hoping she does not turn him down.

Paiges heart stopped in a beat as soon as he asked. "Yes, of course!" Paige hugged him with joy and excitement.

After a moment, he released her from the hug and told her, "Does Wednesday night at 7pm sound good?"

"Sounds great." Paige kissed him on his cheek.

☆ ☆ ☆

Word count: 1108

Author's Note: Hey! It's been like what a year? Sorry for the year procrastination, but I might get back into this book and work on Paige and Jason's relationship! My writing has become better and especially the format of how long the chapters they're going to be. I'm planning they should at least be between 1,000 to 2,000 words! Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter! Bye-bye!