A New Beginning

-𝟙𝟡𝟡𝟜-

"Darling where are you?" Brooke's Mom asks while looking around the house. "Brooke where are you honey?!" Her mom yells out while Brooke on the other hand is hiding in the closet waiting for her mother to enter the room so she can scare her. "Brooke, I don't have all day!" Her Mother says now getting frustrated as she walks into Brooke's bedroom and looks in the closet. "Boo!" Brooke says jumping out of the closet and scaring her mom. "Crap!" Her mother yells putting her hand over her heart "Brooke never do that again you scared the life out of me!" Her Mother scolds her. "Sorry Mom..." Brooke says "Are you ready? we're going to the park remember?" Her mother asks "Mom I don't want to go to the park!" Brooke says "Nuh uh, we're going you said you wanted to go yesterday!" Her Mother says sternly. "Okay.." Brooke says putting her tiny shoes on.

"Ready Honey?" Her Mother asks "Ya!" Brooke says reaching for her Mothers hand and leaving through the front door.

{𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡}

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐠𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝. "Go play Honey" Her Mother says while sitting down on a bench. "Okay..." Brooke says while heading to the sand box and sitting down on it. She makes a sandcastle then notices somebody coming from the corner of her eyes. "Hi! I'm Tom!" Tom introduces himself to Brooke. "I'm Brooke" Brooke says while looking down continuing to build her castle. Tom sits down next to her and asks "What are you doing?". "I'm making a sandcastle!" Brooke responds. "Cool! can I join you?" Tom asks with a smile "y-e-s" Brooke spells out while Tom giggles.

{𝔸𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕡𝕒𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕪}

"Will you be my friend Brooke?" Tom asks as he pushes her on the swings. "That would be nice! y-e-s" Brooke says spelling the word yes again "Do you know how to say yes?" Tom asks "Yes, I'm just trying to be funny, but I guess it didn't work..." Brooke says looking down at her feet still swinging on the swing. "Oh, you were funny I just didn't get it" Tom laughs while Brooke smiles.

"Brooke! it's time to go home!" Her Mother yells out while walking towards her. "Nooo! I want to stay longer Mom! I want to stay with my friend!" Brooke says unhappy. "Honey, we have to go home!" her mother says as she looks at Tom. "Where are your parents young boy?" Brooke's Mom asks Tom while Tom points to the other side of the bench where she was sitting. "That's your Mommy?" Brooke's Mother says while smiling. She looks at Brooke "I have her Number darling we can invite him over at any time!" Her Mother says reassuring her it'll be fine. "Okay... Bye Tom!" Brooke says waving goodbye as Tom does the same.

{𝔸 𝕗𝕖𝕨 𝕕𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣}

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬. "Mom, can we invite Tom over??" Brooke asks her Mother tugging on her dress. "No Brooke maybe another day" Her Mother says "Pleasee!!! Please please pleaseee!!" Brooke says tugging on her dress once again. "Fine Brooke but only if you stop bothering me. "Yes Mom!" Brooke says as her mother grabs the telephone and dials Tom's Mother.

{𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝟚𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣}

"Brooke, Honey Tom is here!" Her Mother yells from downstairs as Brook runs down the stairs. "Hi Tom!" Brooke says "Hi Brooke!" Tom replies as Brooke takes his hand and they both head upstairs. "Kids..." Brooke's Mother says as Tom's Mom laughs and sits down on the couch. "Tom can I show you my collection of toys?" Brooke says excitingly "Y-e-s" Tom says while Brooke giggles and she takes out a big box with toys inside. "That's a lot of Toys Brooke" Tom says in shock "I know my mom bought me some of them and my dad bought me this one" Brooke says while taking out a barbie with brunette hair just like her. "That's pretty! But where is your dad...?" Tom asks confused. "Oh...My Mom said he's with somebody new I'm not sure I know what that means though!" Brooke says brushing her dolls hair "I'm not sure what that means ither so we're even" Tom says as Brooke laughs. "Do you want to ask a movie? I can ask my mom if we can use her t-television" Brooke asks Tom "Okay!" tom replies as Brooke leaves the room and goes downstairs to where her mom is. "Mom! can me and Tom watch a movie together on your t-television?" Brooke asks "Yeah Love!" Her Mother says getting up from the couch and heading to her room where she grabs the remote control and puts on a kid's movie for them.

"There you guys go, if you need anything else just come to me alright?" Her mother says as Tom and Brooke sit down on the bed.

{𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝟚𝟘 𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕚𝕖}

𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐦. "Honey Tom and his mother are leaving, both of you come to the living room" she says as Tom and Brooke get off the bed and head run into the kitchen. "Bye Brooke... I'll miss you" Tom says as he gives Brooke a big bear hug. "Bye tom... I'll miss you too" Brooke says returning the hug as she watches Tom and his mother leave.

"Mom they're not leaving forever right?" Brooke asks her mom "Of course not honey! what makes you think that?" Her mother asks "It's just I thought they were leaving forever, but Tom is my friend and he would never leave!" Brooke says while smiling. "You're right, real friends never leave." Her mother says.

♥♥