Chap 1 - Discovery

Dumbledore, Headmaster of Hogwarts, school of witchcraft and wizardry, leader of the light was searching through decades old records. Trying to find something, anything, that could be used against Lord Voldemort.

He read, 'Formerly known as Tom Marvolo Riddle, Lord Voldemort had blah blah blah blah blah'. 'This is shit I already kn- we know, they don't have to state the obvious!', frustrated, he slammed the parchment onto his desk, flipping it. He noticed something odd, "Huh is that.. Writing? It's very faint, maybe there was a spell, and its starting to wear off...", he shrugged, "It's worth a read" he decided.

"Fake name: Tom Marvolo Riddle

Real name : Midas Eros Fterotó"

Dumbledore paused, perplexed and surprised, then kept reading.

"Parent(s) (Biological) : Tom Riddle, Merope Gaunt

Parents (Blood adopted) : Eros Helío Fterotó, [REDACTED]

Siblings (Biological) : None

Siblings (Blood adopted) Hades Spot Fterotó, Zeus Ömer Fterotó (Deceased)"

Dumbledore simply could not believe what the parchment said, this could not be true! This was absurd! He tried to rationalize this in his head.

'Okay so this might be fake. In which his parents and siblings would be dead, however, it seems very outdated but... Hold on Am I.. Believing this..? It could be fake for Merlin' s sake! But then again.. I did hear chatter of Tom being adopted, but I ignored it.. Who would ever want to adopt him.. That cursed child. But, that parchment seems like a blood test, I didn't know you could take those home. Whatever, we'll will just... "ask" the so-called "Blood adopted family" ourselves"
He nodded, pleased at his own thoughts. He stood up and walked out of the archives.

He needed to hold a meeting for The Order of the Phoenix.

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

"WHAT?!" Sirius screamed. He couldn't believe what he just heard. Voldemort had... Living family.. While he killed Harry's....? That's a sentence that he couldn't believe existed.

"Sirius, calm down.. Severus, did he ever tell his inner circle about this?" Remus asked also quite shocked himself.

"N-no.. No. We.. At Least I myself have never heard of him still having a family." As he composed himself.

Dumbledore cleared his throat, annoyed that his pawns interrupted him while he was speaking. "Now now, we are all adult wizards and witches, let us compose ourselves to not look like a fool while at the meeting" Dumbledore eyed Sirius. Sirius turned red.

"i myself was also shocked when i read the paper. I have decided to go to the Fterotó residence along with you, to figure out if the Fterotós are still in contact with Voldemort" -some flinched at the name- "or are hiding him in the home. Who'd like to come with me?" Dumbledore paused. He heard someone banging at the door. 'What could it be?' He wondered. As he wordlessly unlocked the door.

The children tumbled through. Harry was at the bottom of the pile, so he must have been leaning on the door. The rest included a very red Ron, embarrassed he was caught, a very flustered Hermione at the door way, and the twins... Who were, laughing, for some odd reason. They got up and, somewhat, composed themselves. Molly started scolding them. He didn't want to listen, so after she was done, he started another speech. Well, tried to. "Alright ch-" "I WILL COME WITH YOU. I NEED TO!" Harry screamed.. Oh there was so much screaming, poor kid. Dumbledore sighed.

Remus sighed sadly, "Alright, Harry you can't, its too dangerous, your magic is affected by your emotions.. So right now, it's very unstable.. I'm sorry Wolfcub, you can't come with us.."

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ✫ ˚♡ ⋆。 ❀
┊ ☪︎⋆

┊ . ˚

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Okay guys this is my first proper story that I'm going to try and stick with till its done. Eros is my oc Hades is Cristianaabexe 's oc. I guess Zeus is my oc aswell?

You should tell me if i missed like, a wrong spelling or i forgot a word.

Thanks,
IreneIsNotTaken :D