Hori X Miyamura

I love this couple to bits! I'm basing this off of continuing on to the end of Episode 7. A "What I think happened", if you will. This will also be my first story written on my computer. Also now that I'm graduated I'll have way more time to write. So look forward to that!

⚠️This will have sexual content. ⚠️

I wanted him to feel the same fire I felt.

IKoukyo POV:

I pulled Izumi to me by the back of his neck, kissing him. Our lips clashing, heavy breaths escaping between the sloppy kiss. I spread my legs underneath him, he relaxes into me. Some of his weight on top of me, I rock my hips up towards his. I want him to feel me. He groans at the feeling, grinding his hips against mine. I let out a moan into his mouth. I push off his blazer, tossing it to my floor. My hands run up his arms, following the contours of his arm till I reach his neck and shoulders. I begin to unbutton his button up.

Izumi POV:

I love how she looks underneath me. When I feel her hands make work on my shirt I reciprocate, unbuttoning the buttons on her shirt as well. When enough of her neck is exposed I pull away from the kiss and move to her neck. Peppering the soft skin with kisses. I hear her mewl at my actions, I felt my lust burn hotter than it ever has before. My body feels hot as I unbutton the last of the buttons of her shirt. I guide her to sit up then slide her arms out of the shirt. She may not have large breasts but they were still noticeable and the light lace she wore made me want to see them. I finished removing my shirt for Koukyo, revealing my tattoos. Her hand traces them, when she gets close to my ribs I shiver. It wasn't ticklish, it was arousing. I let out a groan and I noticed her eyes widened.

Koukyo POV:

Oh. My. God. That noise was everything. I want it again. I need to hear it again. I lightly ghost my hand over his side, testing the sensitivity.

"Ah~"

Fuck. I sit up straight, unclasping my bra. Throwing it. I notice Izumi's stare. He moved closer to me slowly, burying his face in my neck. His hands go up my sides and my breath hitches. He traces back down my sides, and pushes my skirt down and pulls them off. Leaving my underwear exposed to him. He looks at me, his lids heavy with lust. His eyes seem dark as he trails back down. He leaves kisses on my stomach then uses his hands to gently spread my legs. I moan. I feel my panties being taken off and my head starts spinning. I'm so wet I can feel it. He began to kiss my thighs. I gasp.

"Are you okay?" Izumi asked.

"Y-Yeah just hah~" I replied.

He kissed really close to my pussy and I grabbed onto his hair.

"Pl-lease." I moan.

He was shocked but listened. He experimentally kissed my clit. And licked up my opening slowly. I must've tasted good. He kept licking and figuring out which spots I enjoyed the most. He focused on my clit with his tongue. He slid a finger into me. My brain was buzzing.

Izumi POV:

"You look so beautiful." I huff.

She blushes deeply and goes to say something when I curl my fingers into her, her response is stopped by a yelp. Her grip tightens on my hair. Her hips start to rock into my hand. It was amazing seeing her be so vulnerable for me. She looks ethereal. Her hair spilled across her shoulders and the pillows, the blush of her cheeks almost like watercolor. The noises she made were intoxicating like a fine wine. I use my tongue on her clit again making her get more vocal.

"I n-need more. Please. P-please." Koukyo begged.

God I love when I hear her so desperate for me. I get up and remove the finger from inside her. She whimpers until she notices why I backed away. I unbuckle my belt and take off my slacks. Removing my boxers and digging back into my pockets in my blazer to find the condom.

"You planned this?" Koukyo questioned.

"No..more like your dad gave this to me when I first met him." I explained.

"Well as embarrassing as he is, at least it works in our favor...now get over here." She motions to her spread legs and wet pussy.

"Yes ma'am." I joke.

I return to her and pull her to the edge of the bed causing her to yelp. I grab a pillow to prop her hips up to help line us up better. Then put on the condom.

Koukyo POV:

God he really does not know how hot he looks right now. He looks like such a bad boy. His piercings and tattoos give him a rugged appearance. But his personality is the sweetest ever. Him standing over me, I can see his cock. It's a decent size, I know it's going to feel amazing.

"You alright? You seem distracted." Izumi looked at me worried.

"Oh I'm okay don't worry just admiring how good you look right now." I reassure him.

He blushes and thanks me.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Yes." I state.

He lines himself up with me and starts to rub his cock against my pussy. It felt amazing. I can only imagine how It'll be when he puts it inside me. I feel his tip enter me and I squirm as he enters me completely. I start to breathe shallowly mixed with moans. I hear him groan as he gets settled.

"You feel so damn good." He groans.

I look up at him. Holy shit. His hairs messy, his skin covered with a thin layer of sweat causing his skin to shine in the sunset pouring through my window. His hands travel down my legs to my hips and grasp them firmly. He starts to thrust slowly, careful not to hurt me. I feel sparks fly under my skin. He starts to speed up a bit and get more comfortable. His gaze is locked onto me. He looks so god damn hot it sets my body ablaze.

"More."  I demand.

He gets rougher and deeper. I pant trying to catch some air. My head lols back, hitting the bed. My hands grab desperately at my blankets. I try to quiet my moans but the pleasure is too strong. My moans are loud and desperate . He pushes my legs up closer to me and it drives me crazy. I latch onto his arms, my nails digging into them. I'm nearly screaming. He uses his hand to play with my clit. Causing my vision to blur. I feel on fire. I know I'm a mess but I don't care. I feel the pressure building. I know I'm getting close.

"Izumi! I'm gonna cum! Ah! AH!" I scream.

"So am I." He leans down and whispers.

I cum it hits hard, my body shakes and spasms, I scream his name and shoot up and grab his hair and pull him back down with me. He keeps thrusting into me.

Izumi POV:

I'm going to cum. I feel it. I bury my face into her neck and I start to let go of my self control. I start to pound into her, her nails digging into my back. Her breasts bounce with the force I'm thrusting into her. Her pussy is still spasming from her orgasm. I start to moan more freely into her ear. Oh shit. I'm going to-

"Koukyo!" I yell as I cum, burying myself deep inside her.

She moans loudly from the depth I hit her. I collapsed onto her still holding up my weight to not crush her. We both pant catching our breath.

"Oh my god, that was amazing." Koukyo pants.

"I loved it." I kiss her cheek.

I slowly get up and take off the condom and hide it in her trash. I flop back into her bed and pull her close to me.

"I love you." I mutter sleepily.

"I love you too." She snuggles up to me.

I drift off to sleep. It was the best sleep I've ever had.