1

Zhongli scrabbles against Childe's hold, moaning loudly. Zhongli is so beautifully vocal like this.

Childe brings his lips to Zhongli's throat, biting into the tender flesh there, and Zhongli's back arches. "Good boy," Childe whispers, letting his hands roam down Zhongli's body.
Zhongli's moan is of half-pain, half-pleasure.

"So obedient." Childe kisses Zhongli, long and languid. "My good little kitten, so eager to please."

Childe slides down Zhongli's body, trailing his mouth along Zhongli's skin as he goes. Zhongli whines, his thighs trembling, and Childe takes a moment to admire how Zhongli's legs look, bent in such a way that his plump ass is presented beautifully.

He leans in, licking at the puckered rim, and Zhongli makes a strangled sound above him. Zhongli's hole is deliciously tight, and Childe presses his mouth against it, opening Zhongli up with his tongue. He circles his hole, taking his time to savor the taste.
Zhongli's noises turn breathy, his moans growing more desperate, and Childe smirks.

He reaches into his drawer for the lube, slicking up his fingers before pushing one in, twisting and crooking until Zhongli cries out.

Childe adds another, crooking them until he finds the right angle. Zhongli writhes beneath him, mewling, and Childe wonders how long it's been since Zhongli's been fucked this good.
He pulls out his fingers and leans in, pressing his tongue against Zhongli's entrance. Zhongli whines, pushing back against his mouth. He noses at Zhongli's hole, licking and sucking at it, taking his time to spread Zhongli open.

Zhongli's cock is drooling onto his abdomen, hard and needy, and Childe grins. "Been a while since anyone's been inside of you?" he asks, rubbing his fingers over the spit-soaked hole.
Zhongli moans. "Centuries," he gasps out, "since I was last in such a position."

"Then you better beg for it," Childe growls, biting at his thigh, "or I won't give it to you."

Zhongli makes a noise that sounds like a moan and a whimper. "Please fuck me," he whispers, "I need you."
Childe has never been able to resist his beloved. He grabs the lube again, slicking himself up before pushing in.

Zhongli keens as he's breached, his walls stretching to take Childe's cock.
"You feel so good," Childe groans, slowly sinking in. "So warm."

Zhongli wraps his legs around him, pulling him in. Childe growls, snapping his hips forward and bottoming out. Zhongli cries out, his hole clenching, and Childe begins to move.

He snaps his hips, thrusting into Zhongli with a vengeance, and Zhongli moans beneath him. "Please," Zhongli gasps out, "Harder."

Childe can never refuse Zhongli's wish. He picks up his pace, slamming into Zhongli, and Zhongli screams in ecstasy. "More," Zhongli cries out, "Please."

Childe doesn't need to be told twice. He fucks Zhongli into the mattress, nailing Zhongli's prostate, and Zhongli is moaning and mewling as he takes it.

"You look so beautiful," Childe groans, "taking my cock so well."
Zhongli cries out, his back arching, and his cock is dripping pre-cum onto his stomach.

"I want to cum," Zhongli whimpers, "Let me cum, please."

Childe reaches a hand down, taking hold of Zhongli's cock. It's dripping with precum, and Childe pumps him once, twice before Zhongli is crying out, cum spurting all over his belly and hand.

But Childe doesn't stop, fucking into Zhongli's willing body. Zhongli is limp beneath him, whining and moaning incomprehensible words as Childe continues to fuck him into the bed.

"Too much!" He manages to babble, hands scrambling to hold on to something, gripping the sheets tightly as Childe pounded into him again and again.

Despite Zhongli's overstimulation, his cock is hardening again, and Childe smirks. "I see you're enjoying this." He picks up the pace, fucking harder and faster, and Zhongli's cock bounces against his stomach, smearing cum everywhere.

Zhongli moans, pushing against him, and Childe lets go of his cock. "No," he begs, "Wanna come. Gonna come again."

"So eager," Childe purrs, "to come all over yourself again?" He bites into Zhongli's throat. "You'll have to earn that."

Zhongli's back arches, his cock twitching. Childe runs his fingers down Zhongli's body, brushing over his nipples, and Zhongli moans. "Please," he gasps out, "please touch me."

Childe doesn't hesitate, pinching Zhongli's nipples between his fingers. Zhongli's cock twitches again, his moans growing more desperate, and Childe continues to fuck him.

"Do you want me to touch you?" Childe asks, twisting the buds. "Is that what you're asking?"

Zhongli keens. "Please," he whines, "Please let me come."

"What if I said I want you to beg for me?"

"Please," Zhongli sobs, his cock drooling onto his stomach, "I need to come."

Childe rolls Zhongli's nipple between his fingers. "What are you?"

"A slut," Zhongli whispers. "Your slut."
Childe has to fight back a groan. "I've been thinking about this all night," he says, thrusting faster and harder.
Zhongli's breath hitches, his hands gripping at Childe's sheets. "So have I," he gasps out.

Childe smirks, letting go of Zhongli's nipple and sitting up. Zhongli looks up at him, his eyes wide and pupils blown. Childe pulls out, watching Zhongli whine at the loss, and he takes his cock into hand, pumping himself.

"Fuck," Childe growls, looking at the ex-archon's red, stretched wide hole. "Your ass looks so good."

"Then fuck it," Zhongli begs, spreading his legs wider.

Childe doesn't need to be told twice, pushing his cock back in. Zhongli's moans are music to his ears, and he fucks into him hard, burying himself to the hilt. Zhongli's hole squeezes around him, and Childe feels like he might explode.

"Fuck," he hisses, "Fuck you feel so good."

"I'm yours," Zhongli moans. "Yours to use and breed."

Childe's orgasm hits him hard. "Gonna come on your ass," he groans, "wanna come on my property."

Zhongli's eyes widen. "Inside," he moans, "fill me with your cum."

Childe does as told, groaning as he spills inside the ex-archon's tight wet hole. Zhongli screams in ecstasy, coming yet again, back creating a perfect arch as he writhes in Childe's grasp.

Zhongli whimpers pitifully as Childe shoots rope after rope of cum onto his hole.

Zhongli's eyes are hazy with pleasure, and he whines at the loss of contact as Childe slowly pulls out, causing the cum to leak slowly onto the mattress.

Childe lets out a low laugh. "Good?" he asks, gently working the cum out of Zhongli's hole with hydro coated fingers, careful not to further overstimulate his lover.

Zhongli's nod is slow. "Wonderful," he replies, "Thank you."

"You don't need to thank me," Childe says, pulling out his fingers, "you know that."

Zhongli's sigh is content. "I do know, yet I still will."

Childe rolls over, flopping onto the bed beside him. "You're incredible, you know that?"

Zhongli hums in acknowledgement and snuggles into a crook of Childe's nape.

Childe nudges him. "I mean it, though. It's like you were built for my cock. I bet no one has fucked you this good."

"Tease." Zhongli murmurs, shaking his head as a soft blush spreads across his face.

Childe laughs. "Only for you, my little dragon. Besides, you aren't denying it!"

Zhongli rolls his eyes at the pet name, but there's no mistaking the warmth in his voice when he whispers, "Rascal."

Childe presses a kiss to his lips as his hands move to gently brush the hair out of Zhongli's face. "You love me anyways."

"I do." Zhongli leans into his touch, his eyes closed. "I love a lot of things about you."

"Like my enormous cock?" Childe smirks.

Zhongli rolls his eyes. "Among other things."

"I love you," Childe whispers, and Zhongli smiles softly. "I love you too, Ajax."