Dawn of a New Age

Chapter 1: Dawn of a New Age (read the final part of the chapter)

"*sigh* I'm booooooooooredddd!"

Uzumaki Naruto sat by himself on the coast of the Elemental Nationsjust staring out over the continent. It had been around one hundred yearsor more since the Fourth Great Ninja War ended and Naruto was bored. "Damn it,nothing has happened around here in like more than fifty years."

Uzumaki Naruto appears like a young of 18 years old, Naruto was dressedin his red sage coat, using his favorite orange jumpsuit, Naruto no longerwore the headband signifying his allegiance to Konohagakure, his home village,for his own reasons. Intead of having the leaf symbol, he now had a custom onemade to show the kanji of Mt. Myobokuzan, the home of the toads and where he trains to become a sage.

Due to the combination of the naturally enhanced life-force of the Uzumaki clanand the fact that Naruto had been sealed with perhaps, one of the strongestentitys in the world, the famous Kyuubi no Yoko, his already potent life-forceextended his own lifespan due to the boost from the fox. Now after countlessyears of being the protector of the Elemental Nations, he found himself utterly dissastisfied with his currend trend of action, or namely the lack thereof.

He didn't even have anyone to spend time with. All of his friends and allies from his heydays were dead and gone. There were no challenges,Madara was dead, Akatsuki had crumbled and the Moon's Eye Plan had been utterly stopped. Even the shinobi system that had ruled the lands for years before Naruto's birth was beginning to fall out of practice. There was just nothing to do anymore. He never become Hokage, he simply settled in as a traveling protector of the continent. It wouln't have worked out anyway,I mean he was basically damn inmortal with his lifespan, and being a inmortal Hokage will only cause problem, so he vanished from the limelight. Having someone of such notoriety and strength aligned to one village for however long Naruto's life would last for would have made things tense.

"Who knew being a damn near inmortal was so boring? I guess I can see why Madara took to trying to manipulate his way into ruling the world, there isn't anything else to do here, and that's an option that's always on the table." Naruto yawned as the waves crashed into the shoreline.

He didn't have any responsibilities, no challenges, nothing really, except the Tailed Beasts, cause they were inmortal. He could go where he wanted, do what he liked, and the thing about it was that if anyone in the Elemental Nations did know about him, there wasn't anyone powerfull enough to defeat him. At this point, it was like he was just existing without any real purpose.

Naruto looked over to the side and saw a harbor full of ships, "I've never been off of the continents near here. I have no clue what else there is on this planet.Who knows? I'll probably find something else to do for the next one hundred years."

Nodding to himself, Naruto stood up and began making his way towards the nearest coastal town.

XxX

Naruto found a merchant's ship that looked undermanned. Walking up to what looked to be the quartermaster by the way he was giving out commands and requests, Naruto tapped the man on the shoulder, "Yes lad, what can i do for you?"

Naruto held back a smirk at the lad, "Lad? Yeah right, i'm older than you." Naruto grinned, "Well you guys looked kind of swamped and i'm bored."