Lost in a dark forest

Hunter: 
Because of his amazing tracking abilities, you two would be out of there in no time, even though it's dark. He cares for you a lot, so he'd want to get you safe as soon as possible.

Tech: 
Tech would be relying on his datapad while trying to navigate through the dark forest, and because it's dark, he would probably end up tripping over something because he would be so focused on following the compass on his datapad. He would comfort you and tell you facts about each of the possible creatures in the forest so you wouldn't be afraid of anything poisonous. 

Echo: 
Echo would make a campfire for you two and would be prepared with snacks to share. He would cuddle with you and suggest that you sleep until morning so you could actually see where you're going. He'd apologize and say that he was the one that got you two into this mess.

Wrecker: 
Although he appears really tough, he would actually be very scared of everything. You would have to reassure him that nothing would eat him. You two would find a place to sleep and would use your flashlight as a light because he would be a little afraid of sleeping in the middle of a forest. When you two would wake up, you'd see that the ship was only a few clicks away and you were actually very close to it the whole time.

Crosshair: 
Crosshair would be very unphased and would tell you that you're being dramatic for being afraid. He would brag about his abilities to get you out of the forest ("Just because I don't have the heightened senses like Hunter doesn't mean I can't get us out of here). Even though at the place you two would be stuck in would have a good signal (you could use your comm-link to contact the rest of the squad), he would refuse to ask for help. Crosshair would probably get bitten by a spider but claim that it was worth it.