Part 2 of The Closet

In The Janitors Closet
The Closet was dingy, damp, and cold. There were cages hanging from the ceiling and open lockers filled with limbs and bodies. Shaylyn noticed a surgery table in the middle of the large room. Trying to keep herself from passing out The Janitor ties Shaylyn to the table. It's cold. As he walks away Shaylyn sees that the lockers are named of the people inside them. 'Zoey, Harold, Isabella, Bridgett, Alexander, Paige, Zachary.' "So that's where Bridgett Creed went to!" Shaylyn thinks to herself. Isabella's locker opens, her limbs and torn up body falls out. She throws up and then realized that there was no head. She looks around the room looking for her head. Then she sees a wall covered with sharp pegs, some have heads others are empty waiting for their victims.
The Janitor comes back, bringing a chainsaw with blood on it. Shaylyn begins crying and thrashing her arms and legs, though hopeless to try and become free from the leather straps. The Janitor starts the chainsaw swinging it above Shaylyn. Shaylyn screams asking for him to stop. A smile crawls across his face.
Outside the doors a small group of students working on a group project. They here Shaylyn's screams. The majority run away, leaving all but one. He steps closer to the door, pulling it open. He begins to walk in. The chainsaw is too loud for The Janitor to hear the student behind him. He slowly lowers the chainsaw to her arm. The boy reacts quickly and grabs a near by crow bar. He then hits The Janitor in the head, The Janitor turns around and cuts the student in two, as it's happening the student throws the crow bar at Shaylyn's hand to cut the leather open. Freeing her hand she then un-ties the other leather straps. She gets up off the table just before The Janitor can fully turn around back to the table. She finds a machete and swings it at The Janitor, opening his chest. He drops his chainsaw and holds his chest in pain. She then continuously hits and cuts The Janitor to his painful death. Struggling to pull him on to the table, she straps him in. Picking up and starting the chainsaw, she then begins to cut off each limb; one by one.
Once done she goes over to Isa's locker and takes her rainbow weaved bracelet off her arm as a memory, then she goes over to the pegged wall and takes a bobby-pin from Paige's hair. She then takes the body of the student how helped her and closes his eyes allowing him to finally be at rest. She begins to cry. Not knowing what to do next she stands there weeping.
Time passes, she then looks around the dark, empty room one last time. Shaylyn walks out of The Janitors closet with Isa's bracelet and Paige's bob you-pin. She walks through the swarm of high-school students. She then goes to her locker removes here lock and walks back down stairs. When she gets back to The Closet she locks the doors with her lock. She leans on the door, then solids down it onto the floor. She crosses her legs and just sits there fiddling around with the bracelet and bobby-pin. She stays there remembering the fun times with her friends. The passing students look at her as if she is insane.
She then lies down. Closing her eyes. "All because of that stupid dare." Shaylyn whispers to herself.... She'll never is going to be able to forget the incident of The Janitors Closet.