Ch.1

Steve lay sprawled out accross his bed, this was one of the first full nights of sleep he's gotten in a very long time, it felt nice. He was in an one of his navy t-shirts and a pair of black sweats. A loud bang was heard downstairs. Steve slowly sat up and opened the drawer of his nightstand, he grabbed his gun and turned the safety off. He peered through the door to assure the coast was clear and took careful steps towards his lower floor. As he entered into his office area he saw a man attempting to break into his fathers tool box that was filled with the investigation into his mothers murder. "Put your hands up and turn around slowly." Steve said aiming the gun towards the unidentified man, he turned slowly to show a mask only revealing his eyes. Steve heard a sound from behind as he watched the man's eye turn to a smirk infront of him. Steve leaped into action quickly taking the attacker from behind him down with a swift move, then another attacker came for him from around the other side, he got a few good punches in before Steve got a hold of his shirt. His face now covered in blood which he attempted to ignore. The man slammed Steve's back into a picture frame of him and his father smashing the shards of glass into Steve's upper spinal area. He yelped as the shards found their way into his tan skin but he didn't stop fighting. The man threw him down. Steve now taking more injuries realizes all three men are coming at him, being slammed into his table and thrown across his floor felt like nothing, Steve didn't even notice the blood now trickling down his shoulder from a cut he received. Steve managed to take down two men at once leaving him time to search for the other guy. The man who was attempting to take the tool box snuck up behind Steve with a stun gun, he powered the tool and held it to Steve's neck for a few seconds until he was down. Steve crashed into the ground with a hard thud landing on his stomach. He was out cold leaving the men just enough time to grab the box and run. The night was dark and quiet, as Steve lay limp and unconscious in the center of his office floor. Blood trickling down his injuries onto the hardwood, bruises forming all over his body. If he were conscious at the moment, he would wish he had no feeling of pain.

~TBC

~author notes!! I really hope you guys enjoyed this so far! I haven't really changed much from steve's fight scene and encounter with the men wo fat sent after him but you'll see more changes and perspectives as we continue!! please let me know anything you'd like to share!! Sorry for grammar mistakes aswell! I'm only going to be a sophomore and I'm still learning!!