☆ ʜᴏʙɪᴇ ʙʀᴏᴡɴ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱʜɪᴘ ʜᴇᴀᴅᴄᴀɴɴᴏɴꜱ

Boyfriend! Hobie brown who's the ideal boyfriend for you, He's tends to get on your nerves sometimes with his playful teasing, but it never fails to cheer you when you need it

Boyfriend! Hobie brown who's the biggest to tease sometimes. He knows you get annoyed at his playful jokes and you start  cursing at him sometimes, Hobie just has that same cocky smile plastered on his face before kissing you.

It always ends with you melting under his touch, cursing under your breath that you hate him while longing for his kisses alone. You can never stay mad at him.

"Would you let someone you hate kiss you?" He asks, smirking at you. You could tell he was enjoying teasing you about hating him despite his playful tone.

"No," you replied back, trailing off and crossing your arms over your chest. You avoided his gaze and looked around the room, knowing he was right but not wanting to admit it out loud.

He reaches out, his fingers gently grazing your cheek as he pulls you close. He looks into your eyes and whispers, "Exactly." His lips press against plump ones and you melt into his embrace, knowing there is nowhere else you'd rather be.

"You hate when I tell you I'm always right, love. " He winks back at you, grabbing your face to kiss you again this time a deep sensual kiss.

Shut up!" you protest at your boyfriend, who still has the teasing grin plastered across his features. "You know I hate it when you tell me you're always right" You push him away, but he grabs your face and kisses you deeply. You can't help but kiss him back, and you know that he's right.

Boyfriend! Hobie who loves to physical touch whenever he comes home from a long day of work exhausted or wounded.

Expect him to very affection towards you, kisses and word of reassurance every time he comes back home. He would do anything for you cause he loves you so much.

Boyfriend! hobie who would remember small details that you shared with him and use them to surprise you. He would bring you your favorite snacks or flowers, and make sure you have everything you need. He would listen to you and always make sure to make you feel loved and appreciated.

He's love spoiling you whenever you to go out on dates even buys you the most luxurious dress to wear to, Hobie wants to make always make you feel special to him.

Boyfriend! hobie who is always the first one to get up and he never fails to show his unconditional love for you.  Every morning, he wakes you up with a tender kiss on the forehead and a gentle whisper of "I love you" before he prepares a delicious breakfast for the two of you. He even buys you a bouquet of flowers every now and then to make your day even more special.

Boyfriend! Hobie treats like you princess there not a thing he wouldn't do your happiness and well-being.

Boyfriend! hobie brown who loves doing wash days with you. he knows how stressful it can be to when it's come to different hairstyles and taking down your own briads/locs/ etc.

He's giving you a full shoulder massage afterwards to knowing they're hurting after the wash and taking down your hair, and a forehead kiss.

Boyfriend! hobie really is the best boyfriend you could have.

☆ @ᴇᴛʜᴇʀᴇᴀʟxᴍᴀʏᴀ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴄᴏᴘʏ ᴏʀ ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡᴏʀᴋ