Part 1: Clueless

Hey everybody I'm new in wattpad, here to write just for fun. If you like this story I'll make sure to post more chapters of this....Hope you enjoy it
- Subhs...

Part 1: Clueless
A loud chewing sound. Clothes scattered all around the grey- walled room. A girl, in her teenage is sitting on the top of the bed resting her back against the wall, chocolate spread all over her one hand and phone held in another which she's scrolling.
*Clumsy alert*

Suddenly a shrill and loud voice shakes her up. It was her mother's!

Mother: Shalu! Have you cleaned your room up yet?
Mother had told Shalmi to clean her room up almost two hours ago but she had forgotten all about it when she recieved a notification from her friend, Olivia! It was all her fault why did she need to text when Shalmi was finally about to clean up her room?!
Shalmi was tensed and clueless what to do now, her mother had given her an ultimatum to either clean up her room or go to the market and bring groceries for the household and she had exhausted the time by doing nothing but scrolling instagram. Although she hated the idea of going out, she was just not in the mood! She now had no other option than to bring the groceries as she had failed in the first task!

Ik Ik this chapter is short. If you guys like it I'll post the next one. Till then bye bye!..Lemme know in the comments.