Ups and downs

School was just like usual, I'd get made fun of for having such weird eyes. Red eyes in-fact.
There was a way I'd solve most of my problems.

Sometimes I'd talk my way through or..

Punch people across their face through.

But normally I wouldn't feel bad for doing so but.. I messed up today. REAL BAD.

9 Hours ago. [3rd pers]

The brown haired person walked through the school halls, then being stopped by 2 people.
"Hey Vamp eyes, still in school? Aren't you what? 19?" One of the boys said. The other boy dared not to comment on the brown haired person. "H-hey come on Voxie I-it's not nice to comment on people!" The worried boy said.

"Come on. The boys 19 and still and school! I bet the boy is sooo stupid that he had to redo the grade" Voxie laughed. The brown haired boy lifted up and fist and punched Voxie on the face.
Then a crowd started to form.
"Oh? You wanna fight?" Voxie said rubbing his cheek "I'll have a reason to get you suspended!"

The brown hair still didn't listen, he raised another fist ready to punch Voxie again. As he was about to punch Voxie a person from the crowd came in between both Voxie and the brown hair person.
"Stop!" They said before they got punched instead of Voxie on accident.

The brown hair person took a step back. In front of him was a purple haired person with black roots on their head. They also seemed to have glasses too, or at least before they punched him.

"Kole Alchlor!" A teacher said coming in through the crowd. "Shoo all of you! Go to class!"
Kole just stood there, realizing he had no idea who this person was at all.

...
"All of you, to the principles office."

In the principals office

"Do you know how many times you came into my office for how many fights you caused?" The principal spoke at Kole.

Kole seemed more off then intimidating.
"I can't do this, the parents complained about you. So no further do I shall-" The principle spoke before getting interrupted. "P-principal callowing, that won't be necessary!" The purple haired person came in.
"I'll make sure he won't get into trouble."

Kole stared at the person. "Hmm I guess so, if I see you in my office one more time Alchlor. I'll suspend you or worse, you're dismissed." The principle last spoke before dismissing them both.

Kole awkwardly walked with the purple haired person as they both had the same class.

The silence was.. very.. loud..

"S-so.. uhm, you like fighting?" The purple haired person tried to make up a conversion but wasn't it wasn't working.

Kole stayed quiet. It was like, he felt bad but didn't know how to say it. "H-Henry holler! I'm Henry holler." Henry stretched his arm out to Kole hoping he'd shake it.

Kole just stared at his hand. "I don't do.. friends."

Henry sweated as he put his arm back onto his side. "Aha! O-oh Kay!! Heheh..." Henry laughed awkwardly as they both entered the class room.

I few minutes in class

"Now you guys have your finale project, you guys will be working with another person" The teacher spoke out to the class.

"No you guys won't be picking your partners, I will."
Everyone else groaned as the teacher called out partners for people. Everyone had a partner except two people. Everyone got to work immediately as all the directions were online.

"Kole since your partner isn't here today that assigned you with you have to give with.. Henry." The teacher said.

Kole couldn't believe what he heard, he has to work with the dude he accidentally beat up?!

Words: 631