iii

THE ASTRAL EXPRESS CREW ALONG WITH Y/n were roaming around the shopping mall

The mall was vast and bright, filled with all kinds of stores. The express crew looked around in wonder and awe.

The shops were filled with people. Few shops had huge sales and discounts, no wonder people were swarming around place to place with their hands filled with bags.

March was running around the building, checking all the stores and trying to find one that has peaked her interest.

"We're not going to buy anything else other than clothes and groceries" Y/n stated clearly. 

March and Caelus froze in place and suddenly the atmosphere got dark. Both of them turned around showing their disappointed faces.

"You look like a bunch of prunes." The (h/c) haired male complimented before walking past them.

" The (h/c) haired male complimented before walking past them

'You got to be kidding me...' Y/n thought as his face formed an ugly frown.

His hands filled with shopping bags. The bags filled with clothes, accessories, shoes, some random plant, a new camera, a literal lamp and more. Welt and Dan Heng were also holding loads of bags beside him.

He let out an exasperated sigh before walking into his abode. As he entered he saw March and Caelus sitting on the sofa sweating profusely.

"Man! that was so tiring! walking around that huge mall and spending money is so tiring..." March complained loudly followed with Caelus nodding his head.

This irked the (h/c) male. 'Tiring? Spending? They're about to catch MY FUCKING HANDS NOW!"

"You look like a prune right now, Mr. Y/n." Caelus commented as he snickered alongside with March.

'That's it.'

"Ignore them, Mr. Y/n. They always act like this. It's better to not waste your remaining energy dealing with them." Dan Heng suddenly interrupted before slightly glaring at the duo.

"If you want I will have a word with them later on." Dan Heng suggested.

"It's fine." the now calm male simply stated back.

"It is as you said, let's not waste our remaining energy on them." He added before walking past them and placing the goods on the table.

"Let's arrange these tomorrow, if you guys need the things you bought right now then feel free to take them."

Y/n wasted hell lot of money on them but he wouldn't complain because,

their company made him feel at peace.

He then felt something weigh down his right foot. He looked down and found his cat clinging onto him. 

He was tiny and was the colour of the night sky. Simply put, he is adorable.

"Oh, did I forget to feed you? Don't worry, dear. Here you go." he placed a bowl filled with cat food and milk on the side in front of his hyper cat.

The cat immediately ran to the bowl of food and feasted on it as if he had starved for years.

"Speaking of food, it's pretty late. We should eat dinner." Welt spoke, his deep voice vibrating the air in the room. This scared Y/n, making him fall on his butt groaning. 

He slowly got up rubbing him butt to soothe the rough pain.

"Oh yea, what do you guys wanna eat?" the hurt male asked,

"Anything is fine. We don't wanna be a burden~" Himeko responded as she entered the room with her newly changed outfit.

 She wore a comfortable set of shirt and pants. Well, everyone wore something comfortable.

"Trust me, you guys aren't a burden."

"Then I'll be cooking dinner." Welt suggested as he headed over to the kitchen counter. 

"Uh you seriously don't have to do all this!" Y/n said, trying to stop him from cooking dinner.

"Take this as an act of gratitude. We would like to repay you for helping us so much." Himeko stated trying to convince the (h/c) haired male to accept their affection.

"ugh... fine..." the said male rubbed his forehead out of embarrassment. "I hope you don't mind doing all this.." He added.

.

.

.

The express crew all gathered in the living room and sat down on the huge sofa as Welt was cooking in the kitchen thoroughly.

The night was warm and a certain house rang with laughter.

It is said that when you die, the brain is still alive for a few minutes and in those few minutes it replays the most memorable memories the person has experienced throughout his life for 7 minutes.

And perhaps, for Y/n, these people, this experience and this meeting would be his 7 minutes...

A/N

Short chapter ik !!

Hope you enjoyed:)