Chapter 2

Luke hurried to get to the club as  people were already waiting for him. Before he knew it Micheal arrived at club Teeth. Michael knew all the vampires in town would be there. As he entered the club he went to shut the music off. "My loyal followers. My lover Calum has been killed. Anyone who can bring me the person responsible for his death will be rewarded royaly." Michael said taking in everybody's reactions. Whilst he was scanning the crowd he saw his second in command Luke chatting with a newcomer.

 Whilst he was scanning the crowd he saw his second in command Luke chatting with a newcomer

Michael

Luke knew not to talk to newcomers unless it was strictly for a business meeting. But it was merely Luke trying to look busy and not showing Michael that he knew about Calum already. Luke knew that Michael ruled the town without the humans knowing about it. He had vampires in various areas knowing all that happened in town. And everyone knew not to cross him. But maybe Michael was worried for nothing as Luke might just be letting the newcomer get to know the rules of the town. But reading Luke's facial expressions he was having too much of a good time to be doing his job and Michael wasn't in the mood for Luke's excuses. "Excuse me, Luke. Mind introducing me to your new friend." Michael said sarcastically as he approached the two. Luke had quickly turned around to face Michael with a slight guilty look on his face. "Uhm, yeh. Boss this is..." Luke replied and then turned to the newcomer. "What did you say your name is now again?" Luke asked. "Well for your information I didn't offer up my name. Let me introduce myself, my name is Ashton." Ashton said. "You can just call me Boss if you are planning on staying in this town. Otherwise my name doesn't matter for now." Michael snapped. "Ooh, I like em feisty. Kitty get your claws out." Ashton smirked. "Excuse me. Luke you better get to club Wildflower as Calum will no longer be running it. We will have to find another trustworthy human to run that club." Michael told Luke.  "Why? What happened if I may ask to Calum?" Luke asked Michael. "He was killed!" Michael snapped. Luke relised Michael was pissed  but wondered how he found out about Calum, so he did as told and left without another word. He then made his way to the other side of town to go to club Wildflower. Leaving Michael with a horney Ashton.

 Leaving Michael with a horney Ashton

Ashton

Meanwhile back at the prescient office Crystal had told Sierra that they were going to give the doc till morning to do the autopsy. But 3 hours after the doc had done the autopsy he took a look at the report and discovered he had forgotten to fill in a minor detail in the report. Which then made him go back to the body to check to be able give in a full report just to find the body was gone! What was he going to tell Crystal and Sierra this now. They were going to find out and he would most probably get fired. But knowing Mr Clifford has its perks in town so he phoned Michael. "Hi Mr. Clifford. I hope that I'm not bothering you." Doc said with a shaky voice. "No doc, what is wrong? You sound scared." Michael noticed. "Well let's just say something happened with Mr. Hood's body." Doc answered. "Doc what is it? Tell me now." Michael snapped. "Uhm, his body has been stolen I think. It's missing." Doc squeaked. "First someone kills him, now they go steal his body. How stupid are these people?" Michael growled. "Sorry sir, what must I tell Crystal?" Doc asked. "Well just tell her someone stole the body while you where at dinner as you had done the report already. You have done it haven't you?" Michael scolded. "Yes, yes sir. Just one thing I forgot to write down his eye color." Doc confessed. Michael just sighed and said "It was brown. His eyes were brown." How could he forget those chocolate brown balls that he loves so much. He and Calum ruled this town. Calum had power over the humans and Michael over the vampires. But Calum never knew Michael's secret yet. Michael had plans to tell him and give him a choice of a forever afterlife. But sometimes you just don't get that lucky. But little did Michael know who this newcomer would turn out to be.....Because the only thing Michael could currently think of was who wanted Calum dead and why steal his body....

Because the only thing Michael could currently think of was who wanted Calum dead and why steal his body

The Doc

Micheal headed towards his office as he needed time to himself to think and plan. 'Luke better be working at the club. As he did not fulfill his job tonight towards Ashton. Who is Ashton? Who wanted Calum dead and who stole his body and why?' Was some of the major things that was going through Michael's mind... Luke was on his way to Club Wildflower and as he was walking there he started to dream of a certain newcomer with tattoos on his arms, short black hair and the most beautiful smile. But also worried about who would want Calum dead as they had become quite close friends. And could vent about Michael to one another, but still respected him and loved him at the same time. As Luke was still single and always wanted a love relationship like his best friend and boss had......