The scary night in the arabian castle

Once upon a time, a young girl named Amira decided to visit an Arabian castle. She was excited to explore the castle and see all the beautiful sights. When she arrived at the castle, she was greeted by the owner, a wealthy man named Ali.Ali welcomed Amira with open arms and showed her around the castle. He showed her the grand ballroom, the gardens, and the many rooms of the castle. Amira was in awe of everything she saw.As the night went on, Amira began to feel uneasy. She felt like she was being watched and heard strange noises coming from the castle walls. She tried to ignore it and continued to explore the castle.Suddenly, Amira heard a loud scream. She ran towards the sound and found Ali lying on the ground, unconscious. She tried to wake him up, but he wouldn't budge. She realized that he had been poisoned.Amira was terrified. She didn't know what to do. She tried to leave the castle, but the doors were locked. She was trapped.As the night went on, Amira heard more strange noises and saw shadows moving in the darkness. She was convinced that the castle was haunted. She tried to stay calm and find a way out.Finally, the sun began to rise and the castle doors unlocked. Amira ran out of the castle and never looked back. She never knew what happened to Ali or who was responsible for his poisoning.From that day on, Amira never visited the castle again. She knew that it was a scary and dangerous place, and she didn't want to risk her life again.and she went home and lived on her life,and the people forgot about Ali and that Arabian caste for years ,when some scientists went to that castle they took Ali's body  and buried it since he passed away ,the end.