the story lol

I wrote this so long ago lol I'm so sorry
-

Will grumbled softly, and dug his face softly into Hannibal's huge form. He had forgotten they'd fallen asleep like this. It wasn't exactly comfortable, falling asleep on Hannibal's horde of shiny and golden things, but when he was small enough to be held in one of Hannibals hands in this form, there wasn't really a problem.

It put him at ease, knowing his daddy was beside him, ready to attack if any threat made itself known. Which was never, because they lived in a castle in the middle of fucking nowhere.

He looked at the dragon still sleeping beside him, and smiled. He pet one of the smooth scales. They really were pretty, an ombre of red and black. This was seen in his human form as well, lingering scales on his shoulders and back. Will loved to admire those as well, running his fingers gently over Hannibal's back.

Will nudged himself away from his lover, and sat up. There was nothing to do when he was in here, in the throne room of this lonely castle. He couldn't leave for the risk of waking up the dragon behind him with the echos of the gold coins and treasures with the high ceilings.

An idea popped into his head. Why shouldn't he try on some of the shiny things around him? He'd be limited, of course, having to stay in arms length to stay quiet, but, knowing Hannibal and his love for extravagant things, he'd be able to find all sorts of treasures within the range.

Maybe it'd even make the dragon happy when he woke up, seeing his much smaller, human lover covered in gold much too big for him.

So he looked around for the first accessory that would fit on his lithe frame. A crown. It was large, much larger than Will's head, just like he expected, but he just giggled softly when it hung off the side of his head and draped down from the top of his head to the middle of his neck.

He found some other things and put them on too. Necklaces. Rings. Bracelets. He must've been going for longer than he thought, or just louder, because the next thing he knew, Hannibal was waking.

"Good morning, love," Will flushed. His voice in human form was endearing, but his dragon forms was darker, deeper, and just sexy, in Wills opinion. It rumbled the very walls of the castle, and Will's being itself.

"I trust you've been having fun?" Will turned his head, and saw the faintest line of a smirk on Hannibals mouth. Not that reptiles (don't let Hannibal know he called him a reptile) could show much emotion. So he'd gotten used to reading them like this. It came in handy, since Hannibal didn't show anything more in human form.

He shot his love a dopey smile, and the crown fell off his head and around his neck when he tilted. Hannibal turned into his human form, and grinned maniacally at him. "A little big, little one?" Will flushed and looked away.

"Maybe..." Will looked down when Hannibal came over and removed the crown. "Stay here," Hannibal looked at him pointedly, because Will had a record of moving and hiding in places Hannibal couldn't find him.

For once, he actually listened. Hannibal returned a few moments later, and Will's face lit up when he saw he was holding a new crown. A smaller one, to fit his head.

It was adorned with shiny diamonds and sapphires, and the tips swirled intricately. The base of the crown was decorated with the same gems, and had a beautiful leafy pattern around it.

"Here we go," the dragon hummed, and placed the crown delicately on Will's head. Will looked up at him and saw Hannibal smiling at him fondly. "Beautiful." Will flushed and looked down, but two fingers lifted his chin.

"Absolutely stunning." Hannibal mused, and left a soft kiss on the boy's lips. Hannibal admired him for a moment longer, then grinned mischievously at him.

"Now, I expect all of that put back in the exact spot you found it." Then Hannibal turned back into his dragon form and flew to his regular spot next to their bed.

Will groaned, and got to work. This was going to take a while.

But it was worth it.