Epilogue

It's been 3 years since Renjun and Donghyuck have been dating. Everything has been great. Only the dream members know about their relationship. But Renjun is sure that Doyoung and Johnny definitely know what is up because they are just that attentive towards Hyuck and care for him. They go on dates often, when Haechan has schedules they facetime before bed. On the days when they cannot communicate they make sure to share selfies or just pictures of their surroundings at least once a day. Besides the usual playful bickering and renjun playing tsundere everything has been really great. Or so Renjun thought.

At first renjun thought it's not a big deal , he must be overthinking things. But after Jisung asked him about it he was not so sure if everything is great after all.

Its been a week and Haechan has been kinda avoiding him. Mark and Haechan have been joining them for concert practices while also preparing for 127 repackage. It has obviously been exhausting for them which is why Renjun thought Haechan was just tired. Because he didn't want to accept that even if Haechan was tired he would have seeked comfort in Renjuns hugs instead of laying or sleeping on the couch or floor. Haechan has also stopped texting him but one could argue that its because they see each other at practices anyway.

Renjun can't think of any reason for Haechan to be upset with him. Either Haechan was suddenly regretting this relationship or he has started to like someone else, like that makeup noona who Renjun suspects has a crush on Haechan. With the way she always looks at Haechan with those lovestruck gaze while doing his makeup. To the point that Renjun has pretended to talk to Haechan about anything many times to make her stop. Jeno still teases him for being so possessive. Was Haechan tired of his possessiveness ? But he has never seen Renjun acting possessive thats not possible.

It's getting so much harder for Renjun now. He is used to Hyuck's smile, teasing, and hugging. He loves it when Hyuck laughs at his jokes and when he smiles brightly when renjun laughs at his lame jokes or jokes that no one but renjun found funny. HE feels like crying when Hyuck's laugh doesn't sound his anymore.

He finally decides to just talk it out, he knows haechan can be a little childish when it comes to holding grudges. One of these days he corners Hyuck in the practice room.

"Hey", Renjun says walking towards Haechan who is sitting on the couch.

"Hey whats up", Haechan says, glancing at Renjun and then going back to his phone.

Renjun is just about to loose it, he hates Hyuck not acting like himself.

Renjun sits beside him and looks at Hyuck scrolling through tiktok.

Let's just get done with this, he thinks. "DId i do something ?" He asks.

Hyuck turns towards him, " hm? what ?"

"did i do something to upset you?", Renjun repeats looking hyuck in the eye.

"no ? why ?; what happened ?"

Is he joking. "You have been acting kinda weird ? with me."

"i am not. maybe its just the tiredness. i have been busy with schedules.", Hyuck says nonchalantly.

"are you sure?"

"yes renjunnie"

"okayy.." Renjun says clearly not believing him.

"Lets go the guys are here", HYuck says, getting up and joining the others for practice.

Renjun still can't sleep that night. It's just so obvious Hyuck is ignoring him even though he talks to him normally. Thoughts of Hyuck wanting to break up cloud his mind. He doesn't even realise when he started crying. When he comes to his senses he is sure it's been an hour or so and he needs to sleep because they have a group schedule tomorrow.