💋. 𝓡𝓤𝓝𝓝𝓘𝓝 𝓞𝓤𝓣𝓣𝓐 𝓛𝓤𝓥

𝐊𝐀𝐄𝐗𝐊𝐀𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐎𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

𝓡𝓤𝓝𝓝𝓘𝓝 𝓞𝓤𝓣𝓣𝓐 𝓛𝓤𝓥
-
deadline ... n/a

The universe is getting sick of new love shows getting thrown in their faces left and right, just making awkward people feel way too single

The universe is getting sick of new love shows getting thrown in their faces left and right, just making awkward people feel way too single. Although, hate love, not the show, or is it the other way around?

RUNNIN OUTTA LUV seemed to be a miracle, per-say, as just when this wacky crew started to hate cupid's guts, he hit one of his arrows of love through the tv screen as a chance to make them eat their words, or make love eat its.

Why this show, out of the more popular ones. Well, there was just something that sucked you in...ask Samuel Ryles about all the applications!!

It's just a 3 month vacation (May 26 to August 25) from the entire world just to get cozy in on the love...and drama...of the Esmaria Isles. The singles basically just hang out, play couples games, and other must see activities to ultimately accomplish the group goal; finding all 10 perfect matches, and win $250,000 (USD) to split evenly between the 20 contests.

KaexKae studios just asks you one thing...to pay a $100 USD fee. Well, I guess it's reasonable. They pay for your trip, the resort, drinks, food, and pretty much everything else! So what's a measly $100 to the bajillion dollars they're spending on you?