catalog details of story for yall

Dispy wanted Zem for so long, even if it hurt when they were intimate.

*zems phone buzzes* (one new notification from dipsy)

Hey zem, you wanna come over tonight? (Read)

Oh, hi dispy, yeah, I can come over. What time, you know what? I'm coming over now. I'm already out on a drive

Oh, okay! I'll be waiting for you .

       End of their conversation

*in dispys mind "oh shit um what do I do mabey put some sexy outfit on "*

When dispy was getting everything ready, zem was at the store picking up flowers for dispy.

The bed had rose pettles and candles on a wooden plate, and the room smelled like vanilla and roses perfect for their night.

Dinner was made, and candles had been put out the same as a vase was put down on the table.

*ding dong*

I haven't gotten a shower yet noo um okay dispy pull yourself together, and go answer the door.

*dispy walks around thinking before ,  opening the door for zem

Hey zem, wanna go to the living room for a minute.

Zem) Oh yeah, sure, ima head in there first!

Dispy) ima get a shower. Okay, I haven't yet. Is that alright

Zem) Sure , I'll be waiting right here for you to return.

*dispy is held off guard from hearing those same words from over 200 years ago when the war raged and they were lovers but couldn't be together because of background*

*From that time, zem doesn't remember anything at all, so it was a miracle after 200 hard years of having some trauma from war*

A tear fell from dispys eyes as he turned to go get a shower and be with his love once again

*10 minutes later*

Ha- that was a good shower, maybe a hoodie and tights and lingerie

Zem) You look stunning for me. Why's that dispy miss me for so long darling you being

*dispy laughs after so long of not having anybody else love them*

Hmm, wanna see what's under it, though

Zem, I think I already know what it is dispy