ₚᵣₒₗₒgᵤₑ₋ ᵢₙ Wₕᵢcₕ ₐ Dᵢₛcₒᵣd ₕₐₛ Bₑₑₙ Fₒᵣₘₑd

Some people may have a sense of discord around certain people. These people could be individual people, or groups as a whole that have tension with other groups or individuals. But have you ever heard of a mass discord between two groups over hundreds of years? You're about to learn about a dispute between two groups that has lasted over hundreds of years, just because of the time they were born! These are the discords of time. What has started it all was when long ago, there was just a world of people who lived in peace. These people were Nymphs. Some were born during the day, and others at night. Over time, some Nymphs boasted about what time they were born at, which had the potential to cause many disagreements between Nymphs, often over which time was best to be born at, and which was better. At one point, the Nymphs divided the world in halves that they called "Sides". Both Sides had their advantages and disadvantages. But what has once been something minor and of little knowing, being born during either day or night seemed bad, and those born under Solar times would say that their Side was better, and those born under Lunar times would also claim to be best. Almost no one had said that both Sides were of equal quality, and the two Sides quickly lost trust in one another, and eventually, what was once a happy, solid world, became a divided and disheveled one of complete distrust. Neither Sides had a leader. Neither Sides trusted each other. But both Sides believed that the opposite one of them was bad. As the years passed, century by century, less and less Nymphs told their children about the other Side of Nymphs. They would leave their children to find out during of all moments, the birth of their first child. Say, if a Solar mother has to give birth to any of their children at nighttime, a time in which they do not primarily thrive in, that infant child would be taken away to the Side of the Lunar Nymphs, where they would grow up with other Lunar children and would have adoptive Lunar parents that would look after them. If they didn't have adoptive Lunar parents, then they would live in a home with other Lunar children and some Lunar adults who took care of them, quite like an orphanage, but instead of getting adopted one day, those children would live there and then move out shortly after they turn eighteen. It's the same case with Lunar mothers. If they give birth to a Solar child, they essentially have them taken away to live with Solar Nymphs just because they were born during the opposite time of both parents! No Solar and Lunar Nymph has been in a relationship with one another for several hundred years now, nor has a child been born under a Solar mother and Lunar father or vice versa since then either. You will soon see that some four Lunar friends are no exception.