Chapter 1

*Sensitive content*

"Kill every last one of them. Kill all weaklings. But don't kill those people who has strength to fight." the Lord's order echoed throughout the Infinity Fortress.

Demons get excited, saliva was gradually dropping from their mouths, desperate for human flesh. Nakime made a single sound and everything changed. The doors opened and rooms moved from one place to another until they reached the doors to the outside world.

"Akaza," the mighty, six-eyed demon, his hair was tied in a high ponytail, and has a sword placed on his hips appeared behind him, "you will lead the others to the west with Douma and Daki."

"Who are you to order me out?!" Akaza mumbled under his breath.

"I will lead the others to the north, Gyutaro and Gyokko to the east and Kaigaku and Hantengu will lead the others to the south. Lord Muzan gave these orders." General Kokushibu said.

"Tch." Akaza suddenly disappeared in a blink of an eye.

Demons began to run and search for tribes, villages and kingdoms to destroy.

The people heard a rage of roars and running footsteps toward their village. Guards banged the bell to summon more guards and soldiers to protect the village.

"Mom, what was that noise?" the fifth sibling in the Shinazugawa household, Shuya, asked.

"Hmm... The bell rang." their mother answered.

"What does it mean?" it was Hiroshi's turn to question his mother.

Their mother placed the plates on the table, "It means the guards summoned the soldiers for battle. To protect this village."

Suddenly, the door was opened by their eldest brother, Sanemi, trying to catch his breath. His hands rest upon his knees.

Their mother approached him, "Nemi-kun, are you alright?"

"Mom, everyone, we need to leave this place now. Pack everything we need." Sanemi said.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Genya asked.

"The enemies... They kept coming. Soldiers can't hold them back anymore."

Their eyes widened and terrified with the news. They quickly rushed around the house to pack what they needed and ran outside to escape the village using the cart.

Few of the houses were burned and ruined by the demons. They saw blood scattered on the ground. People getting slashed more than once.

"Don't look!!" Sanemi yelled as he and Genya pulled the cart.

"Chaos. War. Blood. How disturbing." General Kokoshibo said as he unseathed his sword. "This may end all at once." He dashed and sliced the soldiers. Blood splashed unto the ground as the soldiers' body fell. Demons ate the sliced soldiers, every body part, every bone and skin. Their fangs dug deeper into their flesh as they keep shredding the skin. Eyes get crushed, hairs pulled vigorously to shred its skin.

"Faster!!!" Teiko, the only girl among the Shinazugawa siblings yelled.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" another one screamed in agony as the demon bit his head.

"HEEELLPPP MEEEE!!!PLEEAAASEE!!" a woman screamed as she crawled away to escape yet it was futile. She was injured. Her leg bone was visible. The demon ate her, ignoring her pleading screams.

Sanemi can't stand looking at them, suffering, cannot stand to their screams. His heart was slowly filled with hatred, anger, and rage.

Suddenly, a demon landed in front of them. They stopped, shivered in fear as they stared at the demon.