A/N

Welcome, welcome! This will be the third roleplay book I will be hosting, so I have some idea of how this works-
This time the book will be pokemon themed once again. Join if you want.
It will kinda be like PMD, except everything (like the technology, architecture, etc.) would be more advanced, and rescue teams + dungeons would not really be a thing (well, at least not dungeons. Rescue teams still KIND OF exist though).

Anyways, here's the general plot:
You are all pokemon, living in a human free world. Pokemon soon took over society after humans went extinct, creating a decently more peaceful living at that.
The roleplay takes place in two different towns in Kalos (my other pokemon rp was centered around in Kalos as well, lol-): Tranquil, and Amicable. The towns are usually peaceful and harmonious, but maybe, JUST MAYBE, chaos will occur.
Other regions get to be mentioned, and others can add their own towns in that region as well, ONLY if they ask the creator (me) for permission first.

The Prologue (first roleplay chapter) will be posted a few days or a week after the book has been published.
________________

Desc:
In this world we are strangers. Even the closest ones to you still have their secrets.
In the lovely town and city of Tranquil and Amicable, the pokemon there sure are swell. Nothing could possibly go wrong... Right...?

The next chapters in order:
Rules
The towns
Form
________________

Questions?