first meet...

Your name is Y/n, you work at a restaurant.
Today you were running late for work, because you overslept

No no no! This is my second time being late!
The boss will surely be mad! You thought to yourself. Your boss has some really serious anger issues.. and he'll probably yell at you for being late for a second time.

At work

"Y/N! This is your second damn Time being late for work!" Your boss says angrily walking towards you. "Y/n if you're late one more time i swear.." he gets close to your face.
"I'll fire you without any hesitation." He says coldly before walking away. You sigh and start to cook before your boss gets more angry then he is now.

After a long day of work your boss made you lock up all the door's and windows before you left. After you finally finished you walked out outside and noticed it was dark, but you sigh and head home.
"Could this day get any worse" you say to yourself. You then hear a sound behind you,
You turn around and check if something is behind you but there's nothing, but then you see a figure running up to you trying to attack you. "What the-" the figure tried jumping on you before he gets to jump on you he gets pulled back from a web. You sigh in relief but look up to see a person in a costume he looks like he works out a lot but you notice he was a spider man! "o-oh thank you sir for helping me!
He stares at you before saying "are you alright?" He says.

"Me? O-oh yeah I'm good" you say clearly shaken off by all that. He looks at you clearly knowing you were shaken off by that, he touches your shoulder "hey take some deep breaths, that will help you calm down a bit." He says in a bit of a soft voice. You took some deep breaths and calmed down

"You shouldn't be walking around in night alone you know that right?" He says.

"I know but my boss made me lock up all the door's and windows today" you say.

To be continued...

SORRY IT'S REALLY SHORT ILL POST A LONGER ONE I SWEAR, OTHER THAN THAT HAVE A GREAT DAY. And yes spider man was Miguel but you don't know that yet because obviously no one knows his identity, also your boss name is Joe😔

DAILY REMINDER TO EAT😡