𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐

┌─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┐

. PLASTIC LOVE
─── ( 003 )
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐!

└─────⋆⑅˚₊✮⋆。°✩─────┘

My love with a star begins now ❦

The curtain rises on a new season

A new season of love will soon bloom

The six people who will be on this screen are-

The door slid open, revealing a girl with long, black hair that reached past her waist. Her fringe haircut framed her delicate face and soft features. She was wearing her school uniform as well.

"Hello!" everyone sitting there greeted her.

"Hello, I'm Sumi Yuki. 1st year in high school."

Sumi Yuki
Fashion Model, High School 1st Year

Soon, one by one everyone introduced themselves. So some had an entry.

"I'm Kumano Nobuyuki! Dancing is my specialty." said the boy with semi-long hair that covered his ears, and he is seen wearing a cardigan over a white collared shirt.

Kumano Nobuyuki
Dancer, High School 2nd Year

"I'm Kurukawa Akane. A second year high schooler and actress." introduced a beautiful girl sporting a purplish hair color with blue highlights. her aura was quite down and slightly gloomy, not in an intimidating way.

Kurokawa Akane
Actress, High School 2nd Year

"I'm Mem-cho, a third year high schooler. I stream on YouTube! Nice to meet you!" spoke the girl who is described to be attractive, cute, and innocent. She made a little pose at the end of her introduction. She has aqua-colored eyes, brown hair dyed blonde, a cat smile, and small devil horns.

Mem-cho
YouTuber, High School 3rd Year

"I'm Morimoto Kengo. I'm in a band. It's nice to meet you." told a young man with grey hair and trimmed bangs.

Morimoto Kengo
Band member, High School 3rd Year

Two more contestants was left. They were gathered around a square table, sitting on their desks. Yuki was facing Nobuyuki as she decided to speak to him, "So what grade are you in?" the girl asked.

"I'm in high school second year." he replied as they had a few conversations here and there.

The door slid open to reveal a young man, his blonde hair glimmering in the light. His eyes, a gorgeous shade of aquamarine blue, drew the attention of everyone in the room, with a small star in his right eye adding a touch of uniqueness.

He came up to everyone with a wave. "I'm Aqua! Whew, I'm feeling nervous. It's nice to meet you all!" he spoke as if enchanting everyone in the room.

Aqua Hoshino
Actor, High School 1st Year

"Ehh.. so cool~ Actors are so attractive" Mem-cho complimented him in a mischievous manner. Her cheeks slightly flushed in pink.

"You look cute too Mem-cho" Aqua replied back in a flustered manner as his tone was soft. He took a seat amongst them.