This is just the beginning.

"Wake up you fucking cunt" is what I hear at the beginning of every single mentally draining day. It's so hard to get up,your arms, they sting from the heavily deep red lines that you made with just one piece of metal,your back and legs covered in blue and purple bruises from
My horrible addict parents which never treated me right.

I finally decide to get out of bed "Fucking going to kms" I mutter to myself, as I already know the first thing that will happen this Monday morning is that I will get some sort of punishment that I don't deserve. It's just the same thing over and over again, with no one there to save me.
As I get out of bed,you remember I got expelled from your old school for smoking and selling weed in the school bathroom and that I'm starting a new one today,"even fucking better" I think to myself knowing that I will end up getting suspended or expelled again. I couldn't care less, though, knowing that I have a plan to run away soon.

Anyway,I get ready. I put on concealer over the visible bruises so no one will see, and the I put on make up to cover up your red puffy cheeks after crying all night. I walk over to my broken shelf, debating whether to wear a low rise cargo skirt because of how warm it is,but,I know you can't show your scars and bruises so I stick to wearing a pair of low-risebaggy jeans,a black juicy couture tank top and a jacket over it to cover up the fresh scars.

I take a deep breath before opening the door of my room to walk down those horrible stairs which I always get beaten up on by My mam,as Inopen the door,I feel my hands shaking and my legs start to feel like jelly. I walk out and try to stay as queit to not wake up your parents. After I walk down the stairs,I grab your skate board and run out the front door. On the other side of the road I see a tall,tanned,good looking boy with dreadlocks walking out of the house opposite of Mine. "Shit what if he heard me getting hit last night" I think to myself as I cross the road.

I notice your dad looking through the living room window and I knew that at any moment he will run out and beat yme up once again.

"Shit, I got to go since I need to be into school, early for my first day see you later"

" Oh ok umm bye?"

Tom noticed something was off but I ignored it and drove off my skateboard as fast as possible.

I arrived at school and ran to the bathroom,I opened one of the stalls and locked myself in it. Then I took a deep breath with tears in my eyes about to open my phone already prepared for threats from my dad. As I open my phone,I hear someone come in, you look fro under the stall and it was a very pretty,tall blue eyed brunette with the most unimaginable body ever. I tried to stay as quiet as possible so I won't embarrass Myself on the first day. When I fully opened my phone,there was 20 missed calls from my mom and dad, and 13 new messages from dad's number. I open the messages and you immediately burst into tears.

_ Dad: 7:24am

7:03am "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING TALKING TO A BOY Y/N"

7:03am "WAIT TILL YOU GET HOME,YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE"

7:05am "IT'S ALL PREPARED Y/N, YOUR GETTING IT PROPERLY TODAY"

I couldn't handle reading the rest of the messages, so I digged deeper into your bag to look for my tool completely forgetting that the other girl is in the bathroom. Once I found it with tears running down my face, I rolled up your sleeve, took a very deep breath and pressed the piece of the metal down onto my delicate skin and dragged it until I couldn't take the pain anymore. "Shit, what did I do"
I say to myself as you look down at my boney arm covered all in blood. I have class in 10 minutes but I can't go like this. I look through my bag, knowing that I have a fresh bandage hidden somewhere. I start to panick, I can't find it, and I'm bleeding out. Starting at all the blood,I start to realise that I actually need help,this is what I do to myself,this is what makes me feel relieved but at the same time makes me feel guilty...