The Visit

The adrenaline rushes through her body at the mere thought of him and his green eyes, smooth talk, deep voice, caring hands, a smile of a sun, the laugh of an angel  and she often wonders how miserable she’d be without him. Mikasa clips the black velvet bra he recently bought for her, slips on a pair of matching panties and on top, she wears a silky red crop top, a pair of shorts that barely cover her ass cheeks, and she penances this nudity by wearing a kimono on top. And when she looks in the mirror, Mikasa smiles, her cheeks flushing at the thought of his reaction, his lustful eyes, the smooth skin of his rough hands tugging off each piece of clothing. 

“Where are you going?” 

Her smile instantly drops when she hears Jean’s voice, and she struggles to plaster a fake smile across her face as he makes his way to her. His hands that snake around her waist, chapped lips on her neck disgusting, repulsive, it makes her shudder. Mikasa knows he thinks she shudders in pleasure, pure bliss, but it’s the opposite. And she wishes, she prays, that one day he’ll notice. 

“Out with a friend.”

“Vague, aren’t you?”

"I promised Sasha a movie night"

"Well alright, call me when you get there"

She rushes outside and gets into her car, her phone buzzes and she sees who it is. "Mikasa, where are you?" Eren asks in a deep voice. "I just got into my car, why?"  It's not uncommon for Eren to call her when she's going to see him, but she still has the urge to ask why. Maybe he'll tell her he divorced his wife or maybe his wife got into a fatal accident.

"Well I cooked one of your favorite meals," he says. Mikasa loves Eren's cooking, His profession may be acting, but he sure knows how to cook. "I'm 15 minutes away, I'll be there in a sec".

"Do you want me to meet you outside?"

"Don't, I don't want you burning my meal," Mikasa says sarcastically

"I didn't know semen can be burnt, guess you learn something every day" Mikasa knows Eren said that with a smirk on his face, she chuckled and hangs up the phone.

Mikasa parks a couple blocks from Eren's apartment. When she arrives she walks through an alley that rarely no one uses. She sees Eren waiting for her in a hoodie.

She runs up to him and jumps into his arms, he spins her around before kissing her on the lips. "you look beautiful." He says as he watches her up and down. "thank you, I'm glad you like it"

"Bold of you to wear such clothes when it's going to be off soon." He picks her up bridal style and carried her to the elevator. While their in the elevator Eren pushes the top floor before kissing Mikasa again.

They finally arrived at the apartment. It's amazing the way his home actually feels like home to her. She unlaces her knee-high boots, kicking them off carelessly. She drops her kimono on the coat hanger near the doorway and giggles when she hears Eren whistle, and Mikasa knows damn well that his eyes are glued to the clear view of her barely covered ass. She loves it she loves it when his eyes appreciate her body.

They immediately start making out but Eren pulls away, "Wow there, we don't want to do this on an empty stomach now do we." He grabs her hand and leads her to the dining room. Eren's apartment has a full glass wall, so the view looks amazing, especially at night.