Normal, right?

Sal sat half asleep in his rolling chair on set. A producer, Casey Jost, shook him awake. "Huh? I'm up, I'm up, alright?!" Sal cried, his hair a mess and sleep lines under his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm sure." Casey rolled his eyes. Sal scowled and was planning to drift off again when Casey started talking.

Can I just sleep in peace, Sal thought angrily.

"Joe invited you to his house, says he wants to show you, Brian, James, and I something. Something about... Who am I kidding, I wasn't listening. Be at Joe's by seven." Casey laughed and walked out of the room.

Sal rolled his eyes and checked his watch. Only four-fifty... Good enough. Sal closed his eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

♡♡♡♡

Sal opened his eyes and yawned. Then he checked his watch. "Oh shit, six-fortyfive!" Sal cried, mortified. Good thing Joe doesn't live far from set. Sal slipped on his dark blue Old Navy hoodie and ran a hand through his slick, smooth black hair.

He ran out of the building and got to Joe's by seven, flat. Sal panted for a second before opening the door. "Made it!" He huffed. He looked up and walked into the kitchen.

Joe was smiling and laughing with Casey while Brian and James talked by the refrigerator.

"Look who decided to wake up!" Casey chuckled, looking at Sal. "Oh shut up!" Sal rolled his eyes. Joe laughed and Sal felt the hair on his arms stand up.

He rubbed at them and shook his head.

Just the cold air in here, Sal thought to himself.

After about an hour of small talk Briam asked why Joe wanted them there. "Oh what, I can't invite my friends over to my house?" Joe shrugged, waving him off. Brian shrugged. "Good point." James nodded.

Joe glanced over at Sal who was deep in conversation with Casey. He looked at how Sal nodded when he listened to Casey and Joe smiled.

Wait what? I'm smiling, because, Joe thought to himself.

Joe shook his head and kept talking to Brian and James. Sal came over and nudged Joe in the ribs. "Yeah, Sal?" Joe asked.

"I was wondering if you had any cokes in the fridge, is all." Sal motioned towards the refrigerator. Joe nodded. "Yeah, help yourself, just toss me one if you get one." Joe replied.

Sal nodded and tossed Joe a soda. Then he drank his in one swig. Joe watched his Adam's apple rise up and down as coke passed through Sal's throat.

"Ahh! Tsk, that was cold." Sal said, his voice raspy. Joe and Casey chuckled. "I gotta get home, boys. Tomorrow, we're not filming so see y'all on Wednesday, bye." Casey informed the Jokers and started to leave.

"Bye, Casey!" The guys called out in unison. James yawned and Brian rubbed at his eyes. "I think imma go too." James and Brian yawned in unison.

"See ya, boys." Joe and Sal called out in unison. James and Brian waved and got into their vehicles and left. So it was just Joe and Sal. Alone.

Sal turned and yawned. Joe rubbed at his eyes. "Sal, what time is it?" Joe asked. Sal checked his watch. "Eleven-thirtytwo. I'm about to fall asleep!" Sal yawned again.

"You can sleep here, I guess. Don't want you falling alseep on the road." Joe chuckled.

He turned to sal who was already asleep sitting up. Joe laughed and helped Sal to the couch. He watched him for a second.

His smooth black hair rustled up and in all directions, his light pink full lips and his lean straight nose. His soft snore filled the house. Joe smiled and walked to his room.

"Goodnight, Sal."

There's nothing weird about that. Right? Well... It's normal, right?