Scandalous Encouter

Third Person P.O.V

       It was a rainy summer day. The air was humid in Los Angeles. Taylor just wanted to curl up with her favorite Colleen Hoover book in her window nook. She got out of bed and looked out the window feeling somewhat empty. She'd been in a sort of depressed state since the death of her gerbal. She noticed Karma wasn't in bed and figured he'd gone to work out. She went to reach for her book and noticed a note left delicately on top of her alarm clock. It read "Could you run out and grab me some eggs? Thanks love you. - Karma". Lately she'd been wondering if he really loved her and suspected he was cheating with Edward Cullen who lived across the street. She was planning on going to the store today anyway so it wasn't a big deal. She put the book down, grabbed her umbrella , and dawned her galoshes. She was ready to go.

Taylor's P.O.V

The fluorescnece in this store always bugged me so I was rushing around with my head down headed for the dairy section. I was walking so fast I was basically running, and I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings. I mistepped and grabbing for something to hold myself up took a man near by down with me. 

"Are you alright?" The man asked. 

I noticed the dark brown curls lining his gorgeous face.  His eyes reminded me of fresh cut grass and it felt like they were piercing into my soul. He smelled of sugared watermelons and stared in to my eyes with a questioning glance. It had been at least a minute I should probably respond.

"Yeah, I'm really sorry, I wasn't paying attention-" He cuts me off mid sentence

"That's alright luv" he says while winking. 

I see a tall sleek figure rushing towards us. 

"Harry, sweetheart, are you alright?" He says holding in his laughter.

I take a closer look at the figure and notice his caramel skin and light brown eyes. He was slim but not scrawny, just right. I remembered that booming voice, but from where? No. It couldn't be. Former president Barrack Obama? And now that I was getting a better look at his partner I realized I was tangled up with Harry Styles on the floor of a supermarket. 

"I'm glad your so concerned." Harry sarcastically responded to Obama.

"Who is this?" Asked Obama, now shifting his glance to me.

"I'm not sure, I was about to ask." Said Harry. He then proceeded to look me up and down. 

"I'm Taylor, Taylor Swift."

"Oh I know you." Said Obamna. "Anyway we should be going. Nice to meet you." 

As Harry gets up he grabs Obamna's hand. I guess they're in a relationship? Which is to bad because I would totes do them both. As they walk away I notice a dollar sitting in my lap. I wonder where it came from. I pick it up and unfold it and notice writing on the inside. "Hey q-tie Call me (623) 532 - 4762 - Harry". I put the dollar in my pocket.