𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

❝ Think I'll miss you forever
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky ❞

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

IN THE MYSTICAL WORLD OF ETHERA where ethereal moons painted the skies with their radiant hues, and mythical creatures roamed freely amidst the enchanted forests, a tale of love and magic began to unfold. It was a land where every corner held the promise of adventure and every breath carried the whispers of ancient truths, its gentle breeze carrying whispers of forgotten legends. This ethereal land was like the veil between reality and dreams that were as delicate as the petals of the Enchantia flower, a rare blossom that bloomed only under the light of a full moon.

Deep within the heart of Ethera, a prophecy was spoken of foretelling the birth of beings like no other. These extraordinary beings would embody the harmonious union of three distinct creatures – the legendary Tribird. It was said that these creatures possessed unimaginable power, capable of shaping the very fabric of Ethera itself.

In a small cottage nestled on the outskirts of a lush forest, a baby's cry echoed through the stillness of the night. It was here that the prophecy began to unfold. The child, born under a rare alignment of celestial bodies, possessed the mark of the Tribird upon their tiny wrist – a symbol that signified their chosen role in shaping the future of this magical realm. Rhaelle the queen of the Draconia throne, cradled her newborn daughter in her arms. Her eyes sparkled with a mix of happiness and tears as she gazed down at the tiny life she had brought into the world. She gently brushed her fingers against the baby's soft cheek, whispering tender words of love and affection. "My daughter Adeline,"

Rhaelle's voice trembled with emotion. Drawing her daughter close, Rhaelle whispered ancient lullabies, the melodies of her ancestors passed down through generations. Each note held a touch of sorrow and hope, weaving a tender cocoon of protection around the precious baby. Her motherly instincts intertwined with her regal wisdom, as she understood the magnitude of the path her daughter was destined to tread.

Gently Rhaelle touched the mark on her daughter's wrist, a sacred symbol that seemed to shimmer in response to her touch. "You will embrace the power that flows through you, my child, but never forget the compassion that lies in your heart. The fate of our kingdom rests upon your shoulders, and I have faith that you will rise to meet this challenge with grace." she whispered pressing a loving kiss on Nymeria's forehead.

Rhaelle's heart swelled with love and determination, her moment came at an end when a soft knock echoed on the door. Her gaze turned towards the entrance,
her eyes meeting her husband. Adeline's father Damon. He carried an air of wisdom in his eyes and the grace of a natural leader, with a gentle smile he entered the room followed closely by their elder son Aaron, whose eyes held a mix of curiosity and awe.