End Of The 2nd.

Idk how this will turn out so this will be a surprise to me too lol
.
.
.
.

Scout stood there with sniper by his side having to sadly watch the rest of their team disband, but before they disbanded they Said their goodbyes. Engineer put a hand on Scouts shoulder "I'll miss ya' boy." scout firmly pushed engineers hand off of his shoulder, Scout turned around silently sobbing and walked over to the front of snipers van and sat in the passenger seat. They all clearly knew scout was crying but nobody said anything about it.

Scouts POV :

I put my headphones on ignoring everything around me trying to forget the disbanding of the team happening in the background. Snipes walked up to the door and opened it "you' gotta say goodbye mate, ya' gotta let go." I hesitantly walked out but I didn't take off my headphones I crossed my arms and said nothing, my hat was covering my face but I could tell they all knew I was crying.

A few minutes later

Still scout POV :

I hated goodbyes and after they finished I refused to go into the van, I opened the back and grabbed a bonk, I put my leg in a firm position "I can go by myself." I walked abit until I found the perfect spot and was getting ready to run but got stopped by medic "Herr scout, you have to go into the van." I reluctantly agreed
And silently sobbed the whole way there.

A few hours later

STILL Scouts POV :

I woke up and exited the van. Seeing different faces was uncomfortable. "oi' roo! Over here mate." snipes signaled for me to come over and I surprisingly agreed, "this is my mate scout, don't mind him he's still sad about our recent disband" I firmly said "I prefer the other team." snipes looked at me and scoffed I rolled my eyes and looked back at my phones gallery. Looking at all the memories we made, tears formed in my eyes again "you okay mate?" I looked up to see the new team and snipes looking at me, I whipped my eyes "I miss them snipes. I miss soldiers incoherent screaming, medics maniac laugh. I miss them."