Part 1 👏

Kaveh had seem to be roaming around the place, looking in the drawers, counters, tables, everywhere. Al haitham was confused and curious on why Kaveh was acting like this all of the sudden until he finally realized "Are you looking for your keys again? There right here" he says as he pulls out Kaveh's keys again from his pocket. "Ugh..why do you keep taking my stuff everytime I need them!?" Kaveh asks clearly annoyed as he snatches the keys and walking away from Al haitham, not saying a word before Al haitham replies "Wheres my thank you? Shouldn't I get a thank you?" Kaveh stops walking away once Al haitham said this, he turned to Al haitham seeing his teasing and slightly visible smile on his face "Why should I thank YOU!? You're the one who took my keys in the first place! I don't have to thank you!" Al haitham chuckles softly and quietly before walking toward and getting closer to Kaveh with each step "Still, taken or not I'd rather have a thanks anyway" Kaveh was getting pissed off by Al haitham's teasing and that stupid grin of his, but Kaveh knew Al haitham won't stop teasing and annoying him about this so he sighed and mumbled in annoyance "Thank you.." Al haitham chuckled quietly once again "Your just too easy to tease and annoy, that's the only thing I like about you.." Kaveh gives another angry but annoyed expression again, gritting his teeth in anger and annoyance "Hey! What's that supposed to mean!? I have lots of things that you can like about! You just have no taste!" Al haitham chuckles once again "You have lots of things that I can like? You talk a lot of nonsense for a short temper person like you.." Kaveh was about to say something else before Al haitham cut him off with a kiss on his cheek, pulling back with a grin on his face. He watches as Kaveh became completely speechless from this sudden kiss on the cheek "Is a kiss just enough to shut you up?" Kaveh turns almost bright red at this point, he got even more angrier and flustered as he replied once again "That's not enough to shut me up! That's just..nothing! I-Its nothing!" Al haitham chuckles once again hearing Kaveh's response, he enjoyed to see Kaveh in this state right now "Well I have a bunch of other ways to shut you up.." Kaveh rolls his eyes, not believing Al haitham could do such nonsense to shut him up. "Yea right, those plans of yours will 'totally' work.." Kaveh says in sarcasm. Al haitham grabs Kaveh's shirt collar before he could say another word from his mouth, this time Al haitham kissed him directly on the lips, not pulling back anytime soon and sliding his tongue directly into Kaveh's mouth. Kaveh was shocked to see this coming from Al haitham, but he didn't really want to pull back from this passionate kiss. As soon as he snapped back to reality from the kiss he immediately pushed Al haitham away, panting heavily and wiping his mouth while blushing intensely "W-what the hell was that for!?"
"I have more tricks up my sleeve then just a kiss..Kaveh" Al haitham says as he pins Kaveh to the wall, grabbing both of Kaveh's wrists and pinning them above his head "Since not only is a kiss enough to shut you up, I'll have to shut you up in a different way" Kaveh tries to pull back from Al haitham's grasp, but unable to because of how much stronger Al haitham's grasp was than Kaveh's. Al haitham then leans in, kissing Kaveh's neck and making Kaveh squirm underneath him "Al haitham..! S-stop!" Kaveh says still trying to resist Al haitham and his sudden kisses on his neck. "Kaveh, you say stop..but your body says yes.." Kaveh was confused at first before he looks down, seeing a bulge from his own crotch that was completely visible for Al haitham to see "T-thats nothing! All of this is just your imagination!" Kaveh says, clearly trying but failing to deny the fact that just because of a kiss on his neck, made him have an erection. "My imagination? So this is just my imagination huh?" Al haitham says as he grabs Kaveh's hard bulge from his crotch, squeezing it hard making Kaveh moan quietly and squirm even more underneath him "n-ngh...Al haitham wait I said..too s-stop..!" Al haitham was starting to get turned on by Kaveh's soft and quiet moans, getting a erection as well himself. "Stop? I don't think you want me to do that do you?"

I'll make a part 2 when I get motivation back😭