The love I have for you - MiguelX Mirabel

Hello my lovelies and welcome back this is a surprise one shot  but I just couldn't help it I just got so excited so enjoy.

AS DISCLAIMER: I don't own the song hero by Enrique Iglesias, I thought that it would make a cute wedding song I also changed the lyrics a little bit to fit the context.

——————-

Mirabel was talking to Héctor and Imelda as well as Socorro when she heard  an announcement over the wedding loud speakers.

"Could Mirabel Valentina Rojas Rivera Madrigal the bride can you please take a seat". Bruno said

"Porque?" Mirabel coaxed

"I honestly have no idea". Héctor stated

Héctor then got a chair for his new granddaughter in law and smiled at her.

"You do know don't you?" Mirabel smirked

"No even if I did Mija I would never tell". Héctor replies

He looked at Imelda and winked and she smiled and lightly smacked him. Just then Miguel came out with his gituar (previously Héctor's) looking all fine in his black mariachi suit since he changed out of his Tuxedo.

Julieta and Augustin smiled deeply smiled as they were happy that their Mira was happy and with the love of her life, as for the rest for the family Luisa and Pepa were in tears with Felix by their side on the other End  Dolores,Isabela,Mariano and Antonio along with Alma and Pedro with their hands on their hearts.

They were all happy and with family surrounded ready to see what surprise he had in store, The rest of the Riveras living and dead were more than happy to have Mirabel in their family . Meanwhile Camilo and Bruno were smiling knowing that she was safe and happy and loved.

"Que haces haciendo?" Mirabel mouthed

But Miguel said nothing he just grabbed his gituar and knelt down on one knee in front of his new  bride sitting two inches away, Mirabel was shook and covered her mouth trying not to cry.

He started to sing:

"Would you dance, if I asked you to dance?

Would you run, and never look back?

Would you cry, if you saw me cryin'?

And would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble, if I touched your lips?

Would you laugh?

Oh, por favor , tell me this".

"Now, would you die for the one you loved?

The answer is yes

Hold me in your arms tonight".

"I can be your hero, Amor

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

Forever and always

I would swear to always be yours

Love has no bounds , rules or laws."

"Am I in too deep?

Have I lost my mind?

El Amor de mi Vida

No me importa , you're here tonight

I can be your hero, darling

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away".

Miguel than handed the guitar to Héctor and then grabbed his wife's hand pulled the chair out and went to go dance as Héctor was playing. He looked into his wife's eyes and kissed her deeply and spun her around the beautiful white skirt of her wedding dress flowing with the beat of the music as the guests looked at the newlyweds dancing.

"You are crazy Amor". She whispered laughing

"Always". He replied

Miguel then continued with the rest of the song:

"I can be your hero, darling

I can kiss away the pain, oh, yeah

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

And I can be your hero

I can kiss away the pain

And I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away."

"You can take my breath away

Forever and always."

"I will be your Amor

Forever I will stay".

When the song was finished everyone clapped and cheered and Mirabel laughed and flung herself into his arms crying he hugged back tightly lifting her up into the air not caring if everyone was watching and smiles were shared.

"I am yours Always Muisco".  She laughed

"And I you diosa ". He smirks

"I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you Mi vida". Miguel added

"Me too". She smiled

The rest of the night was spent happy and laughing more dances were taken and cake was eaten and jokes were tossed around.  Miguel couldn't wait to hold and love her and give her ' The performance of a lifetime '. But for now on this Dia de Muertos they celebrated the love of their families and themselves  with laughter.

Yes everyone was happy and excited and both Riveras and Madrigals happy to be  a connected family .

————————————

AN : That's it my lovelies I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you enjoyed this cute wedding scene. Feel free to comment if you wish and I will see you when I update.