1

Ava was laying in her bed hair a mess and she had her glasses on. She sighed as she ate a her food. She worked as a nurse for the military. She also worked a model on the side when's she's not on the fields.

She opened her laptop and entered her password before going to Netflix and search for the series she saw a few days ago. She pressed play and watched the first few episodes and it was pretty good.

She stopped watching when season 2 started she was tired and needed the rest.

She got under the covers and yawned before dozing off.

She felt someone shaking her trying to wake her up and she sat up slowly and yawned then she remembered she lived alone.She opens her closed eyes and saw she wasn't in her room.

Where was she as she slowly stood up she walked towards the mirror and still looked like herself and all but the room wasn't hers it looked old.

She noticed the nightgown she had on was from 1919. She wore oversized shirts to bed not gowns. She sighed before sitting down to progress that somehow she was either kidnapped and locked in this room and a pervert changed her clothes or she went into a tv series.The first one made more sense.

She stood up and defied to look around and walked towards the door.She opened the door before peeking her head through looking left then right. She then walked on the ball of her feet. As to not make noise she looked through the next two rooms and saw a empty room and a babies room. She then noticed a sleeping baby a boy with blonde hair and green eyes. She herself had brunette hair with hazel eyes. She sighed before softly closing the door.

" What ?" She asked herself before walking down the hall to where she entered a living room. She noticed a open box and a letter. She walked towards the box and saw a gun a silver Colt A1 1991 version.

"I'm sensing a theme here " said Ava as she picked up the letter and then sighed before reading the neat writing.

My dear daugther Ava

I'm sorry that I have to leave you behind in this cruel world las but your my strong girl and I know you'll survive and look after your brother well.
It breaks my heart to know that the only time you'll read this letter is when I'm 6ft under. But I want you to know I love you with everything In my heart.

I leave you all my jewelry and products and also the new clothes I had made for you dear. I mad you some suits even if you do not like then they suit you and makes you look beutiful. 

Also I'm sorry that a young woman like you have to look after a baby but know I'll be with you even if you cannot see me.