First smut!!!

*tell me what you think in the comments*

You are hanging out at your house with your best friends who also happened to be in a famous band that you are obsessed with. The guys are all sitting next to you on the couch at your house. When your smut about them just got updated. Calum directs his attention to the phone picking it up and saying 'oh look you've got a notification' but he then suddenly blushes revealing that what he has read is obviously not something he should have seen. Something you should keep to yourself. He then looks at you questionably and asks "Y/N why are you reading this?" You just blush and look down avoiding all eye contact. He then tries to give the phone to Luke. You see and try to grab it before he can but you fail as Ashton holds you down and Luke reads it out loud. "Michael looks at me in lust as he strips slowly, his eyes practically chanting 'I want you' turning a darker shade than before this occurring event. Carefully waltzing over to me in a hungry fashion he takes my by the waste and tells me to 'jump' and we both collide with the freshly washed bed sheets." Michael stops Luke saying "Wait she is readings smut about us?" "Apparently" says Luke. He then continues reading. When they were finished reading it they all stared at you wide eyed. Their wide eyes became full of lust and want with their mouths curving into smirks. Ashton was the first one to make a move as he stalked towards you. Ashton suddenly gets stronger and grips you by the ass making you hum in sexual frustration. The others watch as he demonstrates a passionate kiss on your lips while signs of your quivering body begs for more. Ashton then starts unbuttoning your shirt. Luke comes over and starts sucking on your neck while Ashton is still playing with your shirt. Ashton throws the shirt on the tv and starts to unfasen your bra but can't quite get it. Luke takes it and unfasens it easily while still sucking on your neck. They take your bra off and throw it across the room. Ashton and Luke then throw off their shirts as you watch them start making out. You see the other boys approaching you in the corner of your eye. "Let me help you princess" Calum says as he lifts only your legs up to swiftly takes off the skinny jeans you took 20 minutes to put on this morning.
Michael bends down shirtless, bites your ear "so now that I know you think about me" he whispers as he works his fingers down your stomach and past your underwear line. You moan softly as Michael slowly starts fingering your virgin hole and Calum starts sucking on your neck from behind. You then start unbuttoning Michaels jeans and sink down to pull them off of him. You then start licking over his obvious bulge in his boxers. He moans loudly then blushes from how loud he was. By now Luke and Ashton were naked and Luke was giving Ashton a blowjob and just the sight of that made you moan. You pulled down Michaels boxers, kitty licking his tip. He moans and you smirk taking his tip into your mouth. You suck hard aware everyone's eyes are on you. Michael moans loudly and you take him into your mouth farther, sucking and flicking your tongue. You are now deep-throating him and he is a moaning mess. "Y/N, I'm gonna cüm." With that you just suck harder until he cüms in your mouth and you swallow it all. You go back up and peck him on the lips. The you say "who's next?" To your surprise only Luke raises his hand. " Alright Calum which one do you want back or front?" Ashton says. " I think I'll take the back it seems tighter" says Calum. "Alright." You get in a position like a sandwich but Luke is in your mouth and you starts sucking while the other two are fücking the life out of you. Michael comes up behind Calum and whispers something in his ear then starts fingering Calum. Soon after he's fücking the the life out of Calum. All 5 of you cüm at the same time and everyone pulls out. You all lay on the floor restless and you snuggle up to Ashton and fall asleep.