Summer sunset picnic

Hunter:
Hunter would absolutely love this type of thing, though he wouldn't show it. He would buy some nice drinks to accompany the food you two would be having. As the sun is setting, he would do some sort of cute romantic gesture like kissing you.

Tech:
As soon as you mention the idea, Tech would find the exact time the sun would set to perfectly plan out the time you two would arrive at the picnic spot. At the exact time sunset is, he would say, "And... now!" and would be very proud of himself for planning your arrival well. He would definitely hold your hand during the picnic and would be smiling the whole time.

Echo: 
Echo would refuse to buy food from the market and would insist that he would make you two all of the food. He would spend a few hours making delicious little snacks even though you'd tell him that he didn't need to do all that work. When it's time for the picnic, he would keep asking, "Does the food taste good?"

Wrecker: 
Wrecker would buy a lot of food for you two and would be excited about not just eating rations for dinner like normal. When he said he would buy food, you didn't expect for him to buy all the food that he did ("We need to stock up on actual food in the ship!"), but you appreciate the gesture. 

Crosshair:
Crosshair would pretend to hate the whole idea of a picnic, but would secretly love it. He would say, "Fine." when you'd suggest the date idea. He would be very nice on the picnic and would pour you a drink and would make sure you're having fun. By the end of the picnic, he would tell you that he's having a lot of fun and would like to do it again sometime.