Return!

So, today I'm finally going to see my babe again. He's off tour and the other boys and Niall are staying at my place for 2 weeks. Yeay.

I was waiting for the boys to board and I had been waiting for an hour now at the airport. Finally I noticed them and I ran towards Niall and we hugged for a long time. I rested my head on his shoulder and had my face turned towards the crook of his neck where I could smell his scent. Finally we leaned in and had a passionate kiss. I really missed this.

I hugged the other boys of course and they told me a lot about their tour and about the fans during the car ride.

We arrived and Paul (their manager/security guard) dropped us off and we thanked him. I opened the door and said "Make yourself a home guys."

Louis ran to the TV and said: "Let's watch a movie guys, cmon, pleaaaaase."

We all agreed except for Niall who wanted to go to a club and drink. I was really worried about him, I mean I know that he loves his beer but the boys told me that he drinks way too much alcohol lately and comes back home late at night, drunk.
They told me that when Niall was on the toilet and I was shocked. I also noticed that he got reaaally skinny. How come ? I mean he loves food and I wanted to ask the boys if he stopped eating or something but I refused to.

Niall was about to go when I said: "Nialler please stay here with us, I don't want you to drink again and party in a club!"

He raised his voice "What ? Ali I just want to meet my friends, I haven't seen them in a long time because of the tour."

"What about me ? I haven't seen you either"

"I'll be back in 2 hours at 10 pm okay ?"

"NO Niall, please stay"

"Bye"

He walked out of the house and shut the door. I couldn't believe they way he acted and the boys were angry and surprised as well.

Liam said "I'll talk to him later okay ? Come let's watch a movie."

I fell asleep during the movie but the boys kept watching it. When I heard the front door, I knew it was probably Niall. It was already 1 am and he said he would be there at 10. I closed my eyes and I heard Liam say "Niall we have to talk."

"About what ?" he asked.

"About Alison of course."

They sat down and Liam began "You know it was wrong that you went to the club on the first day you returned ?"

"No actually not. It wasn't wrong at all" Niall answered.

They didn't know I was listening to their convo but I really wanted to hear what Niall would say.

"Seriously bro, what the hell is going on with you ? You've been drinking way too much lately and Ali really worries about you plus she told me that she is also worried about you not eating, she says you got very skinny."

Ugh why did he mention that ? I thought he would keep it a secret, I've only told him about my worries.

"Oh miss Ali is worried about my health, she always is and it's annoying as hell okay ?! I can't even have fun with my friends because of her, she always thinks that whatever I do, it could harm me. We should probably break up, I mean I have no fun with her and I'm annoyed by her worries so.." Niall said to Liam

but I spoke up: "That's what you want ? Okay, then let's just break up..."

"Ali ?" both Liam and Niall asked in shock.

"I've heard everything and I'M SORRY NIALL IF I WORRY ABOUT YOU, THAT'S WHAT A GIRLFRIEND DOES... especially me. YOU KNOW I CARE FOR YOU AND WORRY ABOUT YOU BUT JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WANT ANYTHING TO HURT OR HARM YOU.. b-because I love you but let's break up if that's what you want, you said you have no fun with me and you think I'm boring or something like that, ...it's over, I hope you're happy now." I shouted the first part but then I slowed down and started crying.

He looked at me in shock and couldn't say anything, Liam neither.

I ran upstairs and threw myself on my bed, I cried and cried and just wanted to sleep but I heard Niall and Liam shout.

Liam screamed "SEE WHAT YOU DID NIALL, SHE ALWAYS CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOU HURT HER."

"LIAM I GOT IT OKAY SHUT UP."

Niall I guess ran upstairs as well and I heard a loud bang, it sounded like he had hit the wall with his fist because of his anger. Yea, if Niall is angry, then he really loses his control.

I heard someone banging my door "Ali, please open the door", it was Liam.

"No leave me alone.. please Liam, just go."

I heard him walking away and I fell asleep.

Niall's Pov:

The next morning:

Liam is an idiot, he thinks that he does everything correct and that he is perfect.

Yes, it was a mistake and I talked like an asshole but I was drunk as hell. I didn't know what I was saying but when I heard Alison's voice, it shocked me, it really did, I didn't know she was listening and the things she said to me really hurt. I didn't want it to be over and I have to show her that it was a mistake, I was drunk.

Alison's Pov:

I went downstairs and saw the boys in the kitchen, Niall as well. They all looked at me with an 'I am sorry' look.

"Good morning Liam"
"Good morning Louis
"Good morning Harry"
"Good morning Zayn", ignoring Niall.

He looked kinda hurt but that's what he wanted, a break up.

I also noticed his red and wounded hand he had from yesterday when he slammed his fist into the wall.

I ignored it and we all ate in silence. After washing the dishes, Niall came towards me and asked "Can we please talk ?"

"Niall are you serious ? I don't want to talk to you ever again, you wanted a break up not me, so be happy and FREE now.."

"NO, I don't want a break up, I said these things because I was drunk, I didn't mean it. I'm really sorry Ali, please give me a second chance ?!"

"Ha, you were drunk ? Wow, that's a great excuse, by the way people always tell the truth when they are drunk and at least I know that I am too boring for you."

"You are not Ali, please give me a second chance, you don't have to forgive me just yet, but at least let me try to make it up."

"I am sorry Niall."

Hope you liked it 😊 Comment what type of imagine I could write next time and about what 💕