What if Angie didn't run away and die (DIFFRENT)

Terrence wouldn't try to kill Angie from how blondes raged he was due to finally being Alive or happy from killing his mother he'd have an rampage of killing basically like an urge but due to how close Kenny and Angie are Kenny would try to protect Angie from Terrence it was then Terrence snapped back after his mother's death and remembered that Angie was still inside the house with him and Kenny Angie was a bit scared living with them but at the same time she's happy that she has her two brothers at least she enjoyed her time there with Kenny and Terrence at first but she died from Older brother Terrence by getting slaughtered by him it was then Angie came back as a dead vengeful dead human being that wants revenge on Terrence she plans on what to do after the vengeance she will get on Terrence she plans to get her little brother Kenny and will leave the house to try to find a house for themselves to live in but she can't go out of the house until she kills Terrence she just can't...because she has unfinished business to do with him she won't stop until Terrence is Completely dead and gone seeing her older brother die will be her dream come true she won't stop getting her revenge on him because she truly thinks that her revenge will be complete and Terrence will "die"

Credits: Bendy the Bunny