Tape 1: Burning Crimson's story

*If you have made it this far, then congratulations. You are one of the select few to be given access to this tape. Please note that the contents of this tape are extremely confidential, and any information leaking WILL be noticed, and the informant and the informed will both be terminated.*

*Tape name: BURNING CRIMSON*

*Background information: Burning Crimson, alias B.C, is an 18-year-old half demon who lived a quiet life by himself, until April 7th, 1992. This tape contains all known recordings and information on the event. Proceed with caution.*

...

...

...

*VIDEO START.*

B.C: Hello? Hello, is this thing on? Man, how do camcorders even work?

*There is a confused expression on B.C's face that eventually turns into a relieved expression*

B.C: Alright, it's on. Hi. I'm B.C. A half-incubus. Think whatever you want to think, I don't care, because I know damn well this is never gonna get watched. Anyways, I've decided to start keeping video logs, you know, just in case I ever need them. Think of this as VLOG 0. Bye.

*The video then cuts to another one with B.C having his phone out with a puzzled expression*

B.C: VLOG 27. My brother just called me. Asked me to meet up with him. In a... random alleyway. Yeah, I'm apprehensive about this. Fill you in late-

*the tape glitches out, and then...*

*B.C's back, driving in his car with a panicked expression*

B.C: VLOG 28. Something's not right, something's not right, something's not right...

*He keeps repeating "Something's not right" until the tape glitches out again*

B.C: V-VLOG 29... It's here. I'm through.

???: Hey, B.C! Let me in...

B.C: No! Fuck off!

???: Oh, brother... Don't you know it's rude to talk to your sibling that way?

B.C: ...if you see another person that looks identical to you...

*B.C shakes his head and grits his teeth*

B.C: I'm not hiding!

???: All the more fun...

*After a while of banging on the door, the tape glitches out, and when it comes back into focus, the door is no longer on the hinges. In the doorframe stands an Alternate, grinning madly*

B.C: ...