First day

Pav's POV
I went to the principals office to get my schedule all confident I had my whole day planned out hoped I don't get lost. i got lost. some nice dude helped me out to get to my first class since he also had it with me. I didn't get his name  I didn't want to ask him since we could possibly be late I didn't want to be late especially on my first day.
My first class was really boring i already knew half the stuff out profesor was teaching. after 30 minutes class ended I checked my schedule and had my next class biology room 320 on the 3rd floor I didn't know there was 6 flors in this college I wish they had elevators because those stairs were such a work out. I saw that guy from earlier that helped me with a girl they looked so cute I was gonna ask him for his name but didn't want to bother them. As soon as I got into the class room I saw each table has 2 students name on them so I just searched for my name. My name was all the way in the back next to some other persons name "hobie brown" cool name I thought to myself. After class was over it was time for lunch/break I didn't know where to sit at so I went to the library instead I decided I was going to read a book and eat (great combo 💯) i was seeing if there was anyone at the library I mean I saw no one or I might be blind I went to go sit at one of the tables and started eating until I heard muttering i was seeing around until I saw a handsome boy he had a piercing on his lip one on top of his right eye brow and some on his right  ears, he had beautiful brown eye u could melt into I kept say dreaming then I realized I needed to get to class.
In this class was math this time a had a seat next to a boy named Mile morales turns out it was the kid that helped me earlier he greated me and we talked until our professor came he was really nice and great person to talked to he told me he has a girlfriend called Gwen Stacy and pointed to her she seemed like a great girl. School was almost ending I had a lot of fun talking to Miles and Gwen I completely forgot about my dorm and miles offered me to stay with him and Gwen for the night and to next morning get ur dorm so I agreed. They're dorm was amazing I had a seat swing which was awesome Miles told me each down had a different stuff some had slides,pools,swings,etc. I was going to sleep on the couch it was comfy I wondered how the bed would feel like I started dozing off and fell asleep and dreamed of someone I saw at the library.. Hobie Brown.