story.

"H-hey George.." Dream began "I... I have something to show you..." Dream pulls his phone out of his pocket, his fingertips leaving traces of sweat lingering on the screen. "It's my.." He took a deep breath in, hoping to calm his raging nerves. "M-My new song.. its.. its about you." He manges to stutter out.  George has a curious look on his face, eager to find out what Dream could possibly be so nervous to show him. "Ok Dream, let's hear it." He attempts to keep a cool tone while smirking, not willing to show just how excited he is about this. Dream clearly wants to tell him something important, and that thought alone makes George start hoping this could be something bigger. Perhaps this could even end in Dream confessing his love to George, painting a scene that had slithered its way into George's fantasies a bit too much recently. But.. no. Surely that is just wishful thinking. Isn't it?George stared intently as Dream slowly pressed the buttons on his phone, he was seemingly slowing down his movements on purpose. After moments of silence, Dream had located the song in his phones files. George could see that Dream was a little bit *too* hesitant when trying to bring himself to press play. George of course, not wanting to see the man he so dearly loved be so nervous around him, began to attempt to calm his best friend down. "Hey, Dream, look at me." George said with full confidence, as he reached for the blondes shaking hands. Dream, with evidently less confidence, let George do so, before staring into his eyes. George was mesmerised by the gorgeous emerald eyes he was met with. A soft pink blush spread on Dreams face as George studied the rest of his features, enchanted by his best friend, whom he fully believed was handcrafted by God. *Gods* George thought to himself. *How can one man possible be so beautiful?*. It was once George got a proper look at his best friend's cheeks, that he realised he had been openly staring at the man. The fact alone caused a bright red colour to bloom across George's face. "Well- um- yeah... sorry about that!!" *Fuck, I'm such an idiot.. he probably thinks I'm a weirdo now.* George tried his best to ignore the event that just took place and continue with helping to calm Dreams nerves. "D-Dream, you know- whatever this is, don't worry. I would never judge you. Ok? Got it?" He said, cringing at the way his voice wobbled due to his proximity to Dream. Luckily, Dream seemed to relax, even if it was just a little, George counted this as a win. Dream reached for his phone again, a soft smile on his face, presumably a result of Georges words. George watched him with rose-tinted cheeks, eager to hear Dreams song, still holding onto the hope it could be a confession. Dream pressed play. A soft melody began to sound from his phone. George cracked a bright smile as it continued, and he was about to compliment his friend.That was when he heard a line from the song. *What?* He froze instantly. *Is this a love song?*. George's heart began to race, he looked up to see Dream, who was looking away shyly with a raging blush painting his cheeks, and an extremely nervous expression souring his features. George stared in shock for what felt like seconds for him, but hours for Dream. Dream risked a glance over at George, who he realised was staring at him openly. It's safe to say Dream was more than pleased to see George had a matching blush covering his cheeks. "S-So.. what do you think??.." Dream asked, looking at his crush expectantly. "Dream.. I.. that was.. that was wonderful." The unasked question lingered in both of their minds, screaming to get out. Dream was the first to crack. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?!" He blurted out, covering his mouth after realising what he said. George's shocked expression quickly shifted in a softer, more adoring look. "Yes. Yes. Yes!" He replied. George wrapped his arms around his best friend. No, boyfriend. Dream quickly reciprocated, slinking his arms around the others waist and pulling him close. After a good minute of silence, with the pair basking in the others presence, George pulled away. He looked up at his new boyfriend, staring into his eyes, before letting his flick down to the blondes lips. This action didn't go unnoticed, as Dream somehow seemed to blush a darker shade of red. George leaned in slightly, hoping Dream would finish connecting the gap between them, and letting George do what he's wanted to for so long now. And he did. Dream pushed their lips together, and the pair instantly melted against eachother. Whether or not they work out as a couple, or should have just stayed friends? Only time will tell.