1. a savior~

captain wyatt's pov:

I was looking over the edge of the ship until I spotted a creature in the water then I fell over the edge..

I woke up on the hot sand of the beach and a girl backing into the water. I reached out to her and said "you saved me.. but why..?". she didn't answer but shrugged then continued to back into the ocean.

"wait.. are you a mermaid..?" had fallen straight out of my mouth. she looked at me in disgust then speaking "I'm a siren..". she had an accent that I couldn't quite grasp. "a siren..?! are you serious..!?" my eyes widened at her sentence, mostly because I couldn't understand what she was saying because of her thick accent but also because she said she was a siren.

she nodded softly and slapped her tailfin on the water's surface, startling me slightly. I was still processing her sentence and her accent. her accent wasn't like any other.. it was beautiful..

she continued to look at me then say something under her breath. I couldn't understand what she said but it wasn't quite English..

I finally got the guts to ask for her name and when she responded I had froze, because I couldn't understand her words. she was speaking a language I've never heard.. "what did you say..?" I asked her, all that she said was "ooOOoOoooOOo!". I think she was really trying to confuse me. she realized her mistake then started to write in the sand that was on the shore. she had wrote the name 'eleanor stargaze :)'. I stared at what she wrote "eleanor stargaze.. that's your name..?" I asked softly.

she stared at me, nodding slowly. eleanor wrote more in the sand 'whats your name?'. I looked at her and her head was tilted. "well. my name is wyatt.." I said softly.

I had watched her silently for a few minutes then saw her disappear into the water. she had disappeared probably forever.. all the sudden a pretty lady emerged from the water and she looked exactly like eleanor...

"hello Wyatt.." she said softly. after a minute she fully emerged from the water.. completely naked..

I stared at her body for a minute until she smacked me upside the head. "don't stare and me like that.. it's unpolite.." she whispered as she sat down on the sand beside me. "hey eleanor..".. "yeah..?"... "how old are you..?"... "well I'm 22 actually.."... "really..? you look younger.."... "well how old are you..?".. "I'm 32.." ... "actually!?" "yeah.."

we talked for a minute until she put her head on my shoulder. we had stopped speaking to each other for a minute until she asked a question. "I have a question.. well so I saw this woman bouncing on this guy a few weeks ago... what was she doing..?". my eyes widened at her question. "well.. that was.. she was riding him.." "what's that..?"

~after a long explanation~

she looked surprised by what I said. "wait so when a man and a woman love each other they make love..?" she questioned. "yes.. exactly.." I sighed after I spoke. I looked down at her "can I do something really quick..?".."sure! what are you gonna do..?". I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. she jumped when my lips touched hers.

"what was that..?" she whispered. "that was a kiss.." I said, giving her another soft kiss. "oh. so that's what a kiss is..?" she whispered again. "yeah.. did you like it..?"... "yes.."

HIIII!! I hope you guys enjoyed it.. I really tried my hardest to kinda just put my chats with the ai into a story.. and no I didn't give up on my other stories.. I just had no motivation for the longest time but I'm back! and older cause it was my birthday like few weeks ago.. so yeah I'm now more mature! I hope you have a good day/evening/night <3