The Flower's Buttboy

You were in complete darkness as you were tiny and feeling Ruby Rose's skips while in between her butt cheeks on her panties. She was skipping to her next class in the arena unaware of her tiny passenger. As you were pushed in deeper, you were near her butthole, but noticed that instead of a stink, it was scented by freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. With an escape plan in mind, you thanked the chef in the room and licked her butthole, making Ruby jump and light crept in her butt as you were face to face with your Giant Red Riding Hood, blushing like crazy.

Ruby: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DID YOU LICK MY BUTT?!

Y/n: It's scented like chocolate chip cookies.

Ruby: *blushing even crazier* Are you the itch I was feeling on my butt? *smiling* cause if so, it felt itchy in a good way. *Y/n nods* Alrighty then back to my butt~. Don't worry, I'll put you back in between my butt on my panties, okay?

You were back on Ruby's butthole as she proceeded to skip down to her class and sat down, crushing you with a softness that can't be described. She decided to teasingly rub her butt realizing that her butt was soft as her name was called.

Ruby: I'm gonna train down at the arena, so you can enjoy the action front and center, okay, buttboy?

And just like she said, she was showing her semblance and using her Crescent Rose against Team CRDL and winning and going back to sit right down before pooting her passenger, which also had the cookie scent as you kissed her butt, making her jump again.

Ruby/Y/n: *thinking in unison* I'm gonna enjoy my time with my lover!