"The blood is on your hands..."

⚠️ Murder, sexual harassment, attempt on suicide.⚠️

Y'all I'm in love with this mf

The entire reason for the marriage is just to prove that the relationship is really good, nothing will happen. I

Also art made by Winkio. Idk what they are on. I found the art on Google.

I'll be more than happy to be your supplier of Heizou fan art.

_______________________

The blood was on your hand's. That man, has been killed. You could sleep now, you can live knowing that he wasn't in this damn world. You have saved the world by getting rid of that shit hole of a man. That man has caused so much pain, that man that has touched you without consent, has been killed. You did it. You got rid of all the evidence perfectly, you aren't mad. You cut the body into pieces and hid it under the floor. You did everything perfectly. Not a madman would do something so perfectly.
(Telltale heart reference)

You made it home, to see Heizou cooking food for tonight. Only if he knew what you did today. You two have been living together ever since the of Vision Hunt Degree was announced. He wanted to keep you safe from your vision being taken. So he let you stay at his house. Even though the Vision Hunt Decree has ended, you're not moving out anytime soon. He said that he'll miss you.

When he saw you, he could tell that you were very happy and proud of yourself.
"You look happy. Tell me, what did you?"

You're boyfriend asked you waiting for your reply. He was right You are very proud and happy. But you can't just tell somebody that you murdered somebody. Especially a detective. He didn't know that you got sexual harassed. No one did. You haven't told anyone. So if you told him that you're just murdered somebody, he'll put you behind bars.

"Oh nothing dear, I guess I'm just happy today." You said trying to pass. He wasn't very satisfied with your answer.

"Dear, I'm a detective. I can tell when somebody is lying, especially you. I mean I live with you. I know you more about you than than anybody else." He tried to get to the truth.

You shrugged. You were not expecting him to notice, he didn't noticed anything different on that day. So why would he notice anything different now? Or maybe he doesn't care? No he loves you more than anything to not care. Maybe you hid it well and not this?

"Oh well... You can me later when you feel like it. Here, I made it for you."
He gave you a plate of food.

"I'm trying a new recipe, tell me if you like it." He said happily.
" I have been around this food all day I can't tell if I like it or not hah."
Heizou said in a joking half serious tone. You loved his laugh, it gave you comfort. On that day, he was the one that kept on this planet. He unknowingly saved you. You love him more than anything. And he loved you the same amount.

You take a bite of the food. It tasted so good. Like it tastes like angels tears, so good.
"Heizou, you should be a cook. Like if you get fired from being a detective you should be a cook. Everything you cook is chefs kiss." You say happily. Heizou laughed.
"You really think so?" Heizou asked cheerfully.
"Hell yeah, you cook the best freaking food." You seen as serious / joking tone.
"Hah I'll think about it dear... Say, let's go on a date tomorrow night. It'll be fun." Heizou said in a loving way. You know he has something up his slave.