intro

"Don't let a single one get away," Fox said, holding up his gun as Master hands would float towards them as galeem hovered behind them. "We'll each need to take down about ten," said Marth, looking confident, "stow your fear its now or never," said Zelda. "We'll win this, I know we will," said pit. The master hands started melting away into a blue energy, turning into streams of light shooting out of galeem, shulk had a vision of them getting consumed by the light, and then the vision ended. The streams burst out and attacked, link blocked a hit with his shield, and swung with his sword and then was vaporized by the light, then with effort Samus shot at the light but was vaporized, Zelda and mewtwo tried making shields but were vaporized, Pikachu and sonic ran next to each other and as the light reached them sonic tried grabbing Pikachu but they were both vaporized, Bayonetta turned into a a group of bats and flew upwards away from the light but was vaporized as another stream of light came from the side, the pokemon trainer sent out his pokemon to help and the three pokemon squirtle, ivysaur, and charizard along with the trainer were vaporized then bowser tried burning the light but was vaporized as well, captain falcon tried to get in his car but was vaporized, lucario telported away from one but was vaporized by another then greninja jumped into the air and was vaporized by another, the inkling tried to turn into squids and hide in the ink but the light destroyed the ground and vaporized the Inklings, Falco tried to fly away in his jet but the light caught up to him and vaporized both him and the jet, palutena put up a shield but it was no use as both pit and dark pit were both pulled back into the light, snake hid in his box in hope that it wouldn't notice him but the box and him were taken, Diddy Kong, Rosalina, and Luma tried to fly away but it caught them, wii fit trainer, duck hunt, and villager all tried running but were caught. It seemed that everyone had been taken, but Kirby flew by at light speed on a star and, as it was just about to catch him, the star telported them away, then light engulfed the galaxy. Then Kirby appeared in a different world, falling from the sky as the star exploded beneath him, and he landed bruised after skidding across the ground. He stood up and saw the beautiful world of light.

Just for you guys to know, I'm not adding forms that are just the same as another character, like zero suit samus, who's just like the name implies.