Comforting words-Felix

You sat at your desk, surrounded by a chaotic mess of papers, unfinished tasks, and looming deadlines. The weight of stress and overwhelm bore down on your shoulders, causing your breathing to become shallow and your heart to race. You ran a hand through your disheveled hair, feeling utterly defeated. You felt like everything was piling up, and you couldn't see a way out.

Just as you were about to give in to the overwhelming emotions, Felix, your boyfriend, appeared at the doorway. His gentle eyes immediately picked up on your distress. Without a word, he walked over and pulled up a chair beside you.

"Hey," Felix said softly, his voice filled with concern. "I can see you're not doing good sweetheart.Want to talk about it?Do you need a hug,a kiss or some food?"

You let out a weary sigh, feeling a glimmer of hope in Felix's presence. "No...It's just... everything, Felix. Work, deadlines, personal life-it's all coming crashing down on me. I can't keep up, and it's suffocating."

Felix reached out and placed a comforting hand on your shoulder. "Take a deep breath,Y/n. Remember, you don't have to tackle everything all at once. Let's break it down. What's causing you the most stress right now?"

You took a moment to collect your thoughts. "Well, there's this big project that needs to be completed by the end of the week. On top of that, I have homeworks that I can't seem to find time for. And there's this constant fear of letting everyone down."

Felix nodded, his eyes never leaving yours. "It sounds like you're carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders, Y/n. But remember, you're only human. It's okay to ask for help or prioritize yourself when things become overwhelming.I'm here for you and I trust you'll do a good job.'

You hesitated, your mind filled with thoughts of inadequacy. "I... I don't want to seem incapable or unreliable. But maybe you're right.Maybe it's time to start thinking about myself too."

Felix squeezed your shoulder gently,placing a kiss on your forehead."Remember, Y/n, your worth is not defined by your ability to meet every expectation. You're valued for who you are, not just what you do. And if others can't understand or support you in that, then maybe it's time to give up on those relationships."

As Felix spoke,the weight on your shoulders began to lighten, replaced by a spark of hope. Felix's support and understanding made the impossible challenges seem a little more manageable.

"Thank you, Felix," Y/n said, their voice filled with gratitude. "Sometimes, it's hard to remember that it's okay to prioritize myself. Your presence and advice mean a lot to me.I love you!'

Felix smiled warmly, his genuine care shining through. "Anytime,sweetie. We all need a reminder now and then. Remember, you're not alone in this. I'm here for you, and together, we'll find a way through.And I love you too!'

You took a deep breath, feeling a renewed sense of purpose and safety.As you looked at the mess on your desk, you knew that, little by little, you would untangle the chaos and find your peace once again.