Part 1 xx

Todd is walking down the sketchy parking garage when suddenly...
"OW WHAT THE FUCK!"
Todd jumps and swiftly jerks his head to the sound. He sees a group of strong looking men in all black looking over a bloody guy.
"You'll shut the hell up if you know what's good for you." One of the men say as they beat him again. Todd can't believe his eyes as he watches in horror as they beat him up. Todd was watching so carefully he accidentally dropped his keys. The men look over at the noise and spot a feminine looking man. Todd looks at them intently and cracks a soft smile. He notices one of the bigger men sort of blushing. Todd notices and picks up his keys and runs out of there.
"What the fuck was that?!" He says breathlessly
Its been two months since that incident and Todd still thinks about that man..
"Ugh Rose do you ever think i'll see him again?? He reminds me of a very muscular chicken" Todd giggles as he talks to one of his favorite coworkers, Rose Ann Thomas.
"Todd, all you ever talk about is this man. You need to find a new guy to obsess over!!"
"I know Rose but he was just so fine!!!"
Todd giggles and blushes. Todd notices the time and freaks out.
"OH MY GOD HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN TALKING I GOTTA GO!"
Todd runs out of there and accidentally bumps into a muscular looking guy.
He bows his head and says, "I-I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to run into you! I just have to get back to my dorm!"
"it's okay. No need to apologize..I'd like you bumping into me anytime" The man says with a wink
"o-oh my god.." he stands there frozen in shock